Brian Goldner Dead At 58

SweetShop209

Brian Goldner, one of the CEO's at Hasbro, has died at the age of 58. He started working at Hasbro in 2000 before becoming a CEO in 2008 and a chairman in 2015. He went on medical leave a few days ago, and had apparently been getting cancer treatment since 2014. He's the father of Brooke Goldner, who's done voice work for 4 Hasbro projects (Pound Puppies 2010, Littlest Pet Shop 2012, Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015, and My Little Pony A New Generation).

DogBoneController

This is a huge deal. Can't really tell you how huge. Goldner was the reason MLP: FiM and the Transformers movies happened. He had huge desires to turn Hasbro into a conglomerate (he spearheaded the Entertainment One buyout). He was a key player in prying the Disney Princess toy line away from Mattel.

A devastating loss. Very hard to see how Hasbro moves on without him.

JMTV Studios

Oh wow. I'm really shocked about this.
Applejack_crying_tears_of_guilt_S7E9.png

RIP Brian Goldner.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
Hey @Vuxovich, Here is what the Five Anime Distributors would be for the Big 5 Media Conglomerates

Sentai Filmworks would be owned by Disney
Geneon Entertainment would still be owned by Comcast
Funimation would still be owned by Sony
CBSParamount Entertainment Japan would be owned by Verizon
Viz Media would be owned by WarnerMedia
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
Hey Vuxovich, could you imagine if One Piece was dubbed by FUNimation Entertainment from the beginning. Could you also imagine if ViacomCBS competed with Funimation, Sentai Filmworks, Viz Media and Geneon Entertainment.
So for years, I have said omnikron instead of omikron/omicron.
Hungarian voice acting legend Ottó Szokolay would have been 84 this month.
Then something bad is intensifying!

Featured Posts