Buying Signed Pictures From VAs

GrantM

20220331_090807.jpg

So over the past few years I've been collecting signed pictures from actors ive grown up watching/hearing, which is something I kinda wish I did long before because I thought the only way to get one was to go to a convention and prior to the pandemic lockdowns I never really went to one. So far I've got 10 with another one I'm still waiting to arrive. So far I've got signed pictures from (in order of when I got them) Tara Strong, Tress MacNellie, Grey Griffin, Kevin Conroy, Jeffrey Combs, Susan Egan, Maurice LaMarche, John de Lancie, Eric Bauza and Rob Paulsen (the one I'm waiting for is from Hynden Walch).........not a bad collection I have to say. For the most part I've relied on GalaxyCon (half of my collection is from them) since they bring in a lot of these type of people (they just did a Stars Of Cartoon Network event which included the likes of Jeff Bennett, E.G Daily, Candi Milo, Cathy Cavidini, etc) however my main issue with GalaxyCon is their shipping costs, its $40 to ship to where I live. I've used other places like Streamily and Ebay (Grey Griffin runs her own Ebay store there) and Wizard World (where i got the Tress MacNellie picture from) but I'm curious to know if there are other places out there that sell personalised signed pictures. Particularly if they are based out of Los Angeles (where like 95% of the actors I hear live in). I figure the reason for GalaxyCons high shipping costs is because they are based out of Florida and they have to ship them to and from LA to get signed

Pooky

Staff member
Cool collection and welcome to the forum.

(EDIT: Just seen you've actually been here long before me, don't know what I thought I saw, sorry!).

Last edited:

GrantM

12th one, and its I'd probably argue the biggest name yet too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-105151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-105151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 48

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts