C&C - Blade Runner: Black Out 2022 [11/26]

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I didn't see a topic for this, so let me create one. Directed and written by Shinichiro Watanabe, this 15 minute short will be making it's television debut tonight at 11 PM EST. In terms of the timeline, this takes place three years after the original Blade Runner and 10 years before Black Lotus. This short chronicles a major event that effects both Black Lotus and Blade Runner: 2049. Of course, if you happen to miss tonight's airing, don't fret, you can also watch the full thing on Youtube legally:

Last edited:

animePWNS

1 + 2 = 3
Only six months until this **** goes down.

Supremacy, an exercise for those who only come off as inferior.

More human than human. Someone's a White Zombie fan.

I believe I saw some rotoscoping there.

It's too bad Trixie won't live. But then again, who does?

EMP, basically an A-bomb for electronics.

Out with the old, in with the new.

It's also too bad I won't be staying up until 3am to watch a movie I already saw that would be shorter by fast-forwarding through the commercials. Besides, is this even Toonami? I don't see TOM or Sara.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
^Figured TOM and Sara only work Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. It's in their contract. :p

Rewatching this only made me wish even more that they continued this animation style with Black Lotus.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

With all the negative PR, especially that lawsuit, lately, are the board of directors and shareholders of WBD upset with David Zaslav?
Asa

It's official. E3 plans to return next June.

Don't expect any cancellations to occur anytime soon. The event is officially back on.
To all "The Ghost and Molly McGee" fans, don't go to 4chan because someone leaked some stuff about season two premiere.

Also don't spread the said leaks around Twitter and other places for the respect of the creators and the crew.

Can someone tweet to him that Paradise Run is off the TeenNick lineup? The last airing so far was last night, and that was a last minute schedule change.

Featured Posts