C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Golden Wind Requiem” [10/17]

PicardMan

Staff member
Not as strong a final battle as the Dio and Kira fight. The Kira fight's ambulance ex machina ending was anticlactic, but it was a hilariously out there anticlimax. Giornio basically had the cliché "Super Saiyan" power up. There were a lot more clever moves and turns in previous fights. Part 5 as a whole was still mostly great despite being flawed.

Vampire_King

Banned
Not as strong a final battle as the Dio and Kira fight. The Kira fight's ambulance ex machina ending was anticlactic, but it was a hilariously out there anticlimax. Giornio basically had the cliché "Super Saiyan" power up. There were a lot more clever moves and turns in previous fights. Part 5 as a whole was still mostly great despite being flawed.
it's kinda lame that they built up to this final battle with diavolo and then Giorno just beats his ass easily with the help of the arrow

Giorno didn't beat diavolo the arrow beat diavolo and that makes giorno's involvement pointless as it means anyone could have defeated diavolo if they had the arrow

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
it's kinda lame that they built up to this final battle with diavolo and then Giorno just beats his ass easily with the help of the arrow

Giorno didn't beat diavolo the arrow beat diavolo and that makes giorno's involvement pointless as it means anyone could have defeated diavolo if they had the arrow
I disagree. Giorno has the Joestar bloodline and very likely would have been the only one in the group to manifest a time-based Stand ability to stop Diavolo once and for all.

PicardMan

Staff member
Admittedly, Jotaro vs Dio involved Jotaro getting a protagonist power up like this fight, but it felt like there was a lot more strategy and creative tactics that made that battle engaging. Grabbing the arrow and instantly getting an OP ability made for one of the less engaging climaxes.

Vampire_King

Banned
Admittedly, Jotaro vs Dio involved Jotaro getting a protagonist power up like this fight, but it felt like there was a lot more strategy and creative tactics that made that battle engaging. Grabbing the arrow and instantly getting an OP ability made for one of the less engaging climaxes.
especially since Diavolo couldn't even put up much of a fight once giorno had the arrow....

it was just him decimating the boss without breaking a sweat

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My pfp is now changed to my oc (with her new outfit that introduced last June 14) for the first time.
Well, today is my birthday!

Hard to believe DiC lasted longer than most Saturday morning studios
Earlier today, my house was on fire. Nearly half of the house was burned down. It's expensive to fix the house thanks to damage. All help appreciated here in this link: Pay Markus Nelis using PayPal.Me
Check out @Zentron 's Art Stuff on The Drawing Board!

Some very cool animated clips and reworkings of Dungeons And Dragons and He-Man and She-Ra scenes. They start in earnest on Page 3

Featured Posts