C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Shigechi’s Harvest, Part 1" [1/12]

Radical

Banned
Episode 92 Part 1 was pretty sweet, best comedy episode,

Poor Josuke/Okuyasu short on money and looking for a way to get some, cool seeing Okuyasu get major focus.

Shigekiyo/Shigechi, my favorite best new minor antagonist character, he's a kid, but looks more like an ugly dwarf/midget/human Koopa, hahahahaha.His Stand Harvest is pretty cool and his sweet creepy dub voice from Brian Beacock is great.Best comedy relief antagonist character next to Hol Horse, Oingo/Boingo, Rohan, and Yukako:D.

Cool/interesting how Shigechi gets all the loose change from his Harvest Stand.

Josuke/Okuyasu having a business friendship money-making scheme with Shigechi was great/funny, hehehehe:p.

Josuke/Okuyasu and Shigechi making money for larger cash rewards was great/funny.

Nice seeing Koichi and Yukako stalking him, hehehe.

Shigechi being a greedy selfish brat for Josuke/Okuyasu was funny, you be greedy/selfish for money.

Josuke/Okuyasu's moment for the winning lottery ticket with a 5million yen jackpot was hilarious, hahahahahaha:p, the comedy in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is so awesome/entertaining.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
JoJo can be so tonally unpredictable after a creepy last episode, we get a pretty goofy slice of lifey episode about trying to get money. This is nothing that out of the ordinary for the series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts