C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 1” [9/19]

Nobodyman

So how do you go from a Stand with an Epee to switching peoples souls?

Bucciarati just won't die.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What a bizarre development. >remembers title of anime< Oh yeah...

Feels like Polnareff got stiffed but taking it in stride. :D

The power of the arrow just gets more and more unbelievable, lol. If this were History channel, this would be the part where reptilian aliens had some hand in it.

Wait, so Doppio or Diavolo could be in Bruno's body? Or Diavolo could be hiding in anyone's body, too. Considering his link with Trish, I think he could be hiding in Mista or Trisha's body, waiting for them to do the work for him then he'll kill everyone.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
If you were curious as to what the Italian Diavolo was speaking during the intro means:

No one can escape the fate that was chosen for them.
All that remains is the end, where you will all perish.
Eternal greatness exists only within myself.
Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished.

Thanks YouTube.

PicardMan

Staff member
Did not expect wacky comic relief hijinks this close to the final battle. We have had a few comedic moments, but this feels like the first comedy centered episode in the darker and grittier part 5. It was a great and unpredictable episode, especially the Bruno cliffhanger.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's entirely possible for one to speak their mind without being hostile about it. In other words, "being honest" and "being polite" are not mutually exclusive and should not be treated as such.
have to change my signature in time for my YT comeback, it's too early
You know you're no longer cool when you only recognize a single song from Kidz Bop's newest album.
As of today, I will stop making videos on YouTube. I invest my time in my web projects, such as HUNMedia+.
Sometimes I have to make sacrifices, but I hope the new interface will be as popular as my YouTube channel! Thank you for your attention on YouTube so far!

Featured Posts