C&C - Mike Tyson Mysteries - Season Three Talkback

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member

Warner Bros. Animation's Mike Tyson Mysteries returns for a third season on Adult Swim!

Mike Tyson takes the fight from the boxing ring to the streets -- by solving mysteries! Aided by the Mike Tyson Mystery Team - the Ghost of the Marquess of Queensbury, Mike's adopted Korean daughter, and a pigeon who was once a man - Mike Tyson will answer any plea sent to him. If you have a problem that needs solving, Iron Mike is in your corner. The series incorporates live-action appearances featuring Mighty Mike himself, and the gloves come off as the former heavyweight champ and his team gear up for weekly adventures as they put unsolved mysteries down for the count.

Episode 3.01 - Help a Brother Out

Synopsis: After Mike's house catches fire, Mike and the gang resort to crashing at his brother's place.

Enjoy the season premiere tonight at 11:30PM!

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Who else knew it was going Neil Degrasse Tyson as the brother

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Episode 3.02 - The Beginning

Synopsis: Mike recalls the gang's first mystery together and a haunted portrait opens a portal to another dimension.

Enjoy the episode tonight at 11:30PM!

shany94a

Candy Pirate
Enjoyed the first ep this season, about the Tyson lineage, but No. 2 sort of fell flat. Wish Mike would have at least coldcocked the witch.

Negative_Space

Boring person with little to say
Really happy to see this show got a 3rd season, Wikipedia made me think it wouldn't. : P Although, gotta say, so far it seems less...something than season 2. Like, I dunno, the writing, especially of the last episode, seemed less tight, less well put together. Episodes of this show have great banter, topped off by a build up to a great, perfectly orchestrated anti-climax. It almost felt like sunday's episode was trying too hard to recreate that formula and failing at it. Maybe it's just a slow start though and the rest of the season will be great.

Either way, this show deserved more episodes. 2 seasons was just slightly too few.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Episode 3.03 - Love Letters

Synopsis: The team attends a yard sale and discover some love letters in Mike's newly purchased desk.

Enjoy the episode tonight at 11:30PM!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Ahh, the Iowa State Cyclones. The second worst college football program in the Big 12.

Second only to MY school... TT_TT

Negative_Space

Boring person with little to say
I liked this one, but damn. That is one hell of an effective, fast-acting poison.

Eldorado

That back up birthday song was okay. It was no Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary and certainly no Go Robot, It's Your Birthday.

I kinda wished they used that instead of the Birthday Song in the show.

Anyway this was a messed-up episode. I knew the moment that other woman said she was having a birthday she was going to die as well.

Gatordragon

Learning and Animating
Whew, I finally caught up with this show and oh my god, the most recent episode was as hilariously messed up as a game of Cards Against Humanity. That lady went out like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Found this from Reddit. Had to trim the original a bit. And yeah the guy in the 2nd half of this is the new Sokka actor.
20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts