C&C - Mike Tyson Mysteries - Season Two Talkback (Spoilers)

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Well dang, this episode was surprisingly tame. The only weird thing here was that clueless pool cleaner who didn't realize nobody likes him. Dude was like Charlie from We Bare Bears without any redeeming qualities.

Mike's summer track suit was freakishly thong-tacular. Might as well start calling him Magic Mike.

SaneMan

Well dang, this episode was surprisingly tame. The only weird thing here was that clueless pool cleaner who didn't realize nobody likes him. Dude was like Charlie from We Bare Bears without any redeeming qualities.
I would not say he had no redeeming qualities, he actually managed to resolve the situation with the seamster on the phone

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Episode 2.15 - "Unholy Matrimony"

Synopsis: Mike helps a wealthy family who don't trust the man their youngest daughter is going to marry.

Enjoy the episode tonight at 11:45!

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Well damn, bestiality/zoophilia and incest in one episode? This makes up for how mundane last episode was.

While looking at the beast men, was I the only who was wondering where the beast women were?
Smiley_VoltarLook.gif
It was a total sausage fest among them.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Amateur tennis is a miserable thing to watch.

While looking at the beast men, was I the only who was wondering where the beast women were?
Smiley_VoltarLook.gif

You can flip a coin a hundred times and get the same result each time.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Well damn, bestiality/zoophilia and incest in one episode? This makes up for how mundane last episode was.

Smiley_VoltarLook.gif
Epecially weird since Walter had 2 daughters

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Episode 2.16 - "Mystery for Hire"

Synopsis: When a savings and loan company experiences a series of events that require that they bring in an investigative team, they make the decision to hire the Mike Tyson Mystery Team to uncover what's really going on in their business.

shany94a

Candy Pirate
Kind of figured Tyson would save the day by beating the crap out of the bank robbers. Would have liked to have actually seen it, though

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Tyson accidently did a dick move for Marquess (thank goodness for negative continuity).

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Episode 2.17 - "The Bard's Curse"

Synopsis: A theater director hires Mike and the gang when he begins to suffer from Macbeth's curses.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Damn Marquess first the robbery and the mass murder and you say Pigeon is a bad influence

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
...Now that's a pay off. Really fun episode. The director was one of the more interesting one-shot characters.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts