C&C - Mike Tyson Mysteries - Season Two Talkback (Spoilers)

Trombone77

Part of me wonders if this will be the last season. I don't how how much Adult Swim promotes it, but it seems to be doing alright.

Nevertheless, I find this show incredibly underrated and pretty funny this season. It seemed to be a running gag (at least later in the season) that Marquess goes off on a mile-long rant or defense for some reason. I really enjoyed that Mike was simple and lacking some common sense, but he wasn't unlikable. If this show doesn't get a third season, I'll be disappointed, but at least I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Part of me wonders if this will be the last season. I don't how how much Adult Swim promotes it, but it seems to be doing alright.

Nevertheless, I find this show incredibly underrated and pretty funny this season. It seemed to be a running gag (at least later in the season) that Marquess goes off on a mile-long rant or defense for some reason. I really enjoyed that Mike was simple and lacking some common sense, but he wasn't unlikable. If this show doesn't get a third season, I'll be disappointed, but at least I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it's up for an Emmy (against Teen Titans Go!), so it's not too underrated.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Season 3 confirmed.

xXUizXo.png

jaylop97

Staff member
A 3rd season sounds nice for the show it really has been very fun to watch and deserves another season.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts