C&C - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - "Double-Edged Moroha" [11/6]

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
…boy, that was a long two weeks, wasn't it?

Anyway, it seems after weeks of sitting on the sidelines, the quarter-demon of our half-demon trio will finally get an episode in the spotlight.

yashahimetalk.jpg

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon
Episode 16
"Double-Edged Moroha"

In order to resolve a life-threatening secret and protect her pupil, Moroha's old master Yawaragi makes an agreement with Jyubei.

It's been so long, I hope we all haven't forgotten not to post spoilers.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Previously on Yashahime: And now you know where and who their parents are.

Oh c'mon, more backstory?

"I get a sword and all I have to do is throw myself into a pit of flesh-eating demons? Sign me up!"

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
One month ago: Fluffy...and Rin...a human girl he met when she was a child...ick...

Should you really be giving us backstory in the middle of a fight?

Well, at least Moroha's finally getting an episode.

Oh wait, I remember this! What did Miroku call it? Recombination something?

Ehh, she doesn't seem as tough as Ed and Alphonse's teacher.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Hey master, I know I have a 50% chance of making it out but can you at least be here just in case I do it?

Nobodyman

I thought the idea of training was that, you know, you're not actually exposing your students to real danger.

"To escape makes you quite remarkable indeed. Why, you could very well be a shonen anime protagonist."

Nobodyman

No! Mickey! Feivel! Sniffles! They're all dead!

There comes a time in every student's life where they must fight their teacher to the death at the behest of an evil demon.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
WHITNEY...HAGAS...MATSUMOTO!

Not the rats of NIMH!

"When we last met, I was but the learner. Now I am"...no, you're still the learner.

Nobodyman

"Sorry Moroha, but I seriously need that key to my utility closet. My HVAC is on the fritz."

No! She's dead! That greedy callous woman with a gambling addiction who threw her student to a bunch of demons is dead!

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
After seeing Moroha ignored for so long, I'm glad she finally has her own episode. She gets a backstory, character development, even her own arch enemy. I'm looking forward to watching her wipe that smug smirk off Konton's face.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts