C&C - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - "Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru" [11/20]

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Well, now that we're out of that ravine and face to face with the bad guy, maybe we can--oh, wait, Moroha's still down there, isn't she...

yashahimetalk.jpg

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon
Episode 18
"Sesshoumaru and Kirinmaru"

Konton learns of the origins of the Rainbow Pearl and the connection between Kirinmaru and the Dream Butterfly; he summons an ogre to attack the Half-Demon Princesses.

NOTE: This is the FIRST of two premiere episodes of Yashahime, to air tonight at 12:30am E.

Oh, wait, we're still not posting spoilers, are we...

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Previously on Yashahime: That was a situation for which I'm sure Admiral Ackbar would have loved to offer his valuable insight.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Anyone got a really big oscillating fan?

"I smell Setsuna's blood!"
ONLY ONE THING SMELLS LIKE SETSUNA'S BLOOD AND THAT'S SETSUNA'S BLOOD!

Nobodyman

Just in case y'all needed in an in-depth recap of the last episode. Also, we had trouble filling this to a half hour.

These name-reminder captions aren't quite as annoying as MHA. Possibly because there aren't as many characters. Still, Japan does not have much faith in their audience's attention spans.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
That's one way to kill off five minutes without advancing the plot.

How can a lemon drop five you heartburn?

Why do people keep making these jewels if all they do is cause trouble?

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Just in case y'all needed in an in-depth recap of the last episode. Also, we had trouble filling this to a half hour.

These name-reminder captions aren't quite as annoying as MHA. Possibly because there aren't as many characters. Still, Japan does not have much faith in their audience's attention spans.

They're always mindful of someone tuning in for the first time and wondering, "who are these characters?"

Nobodyman

They're always mindful of someone tuning in for the first time and wondering, "who are these characters?"
It kinda goes without saying that if you start watching a show 18 episodes in you may not understand everything that's going on.

*Insert Austin Powers head jokes for Konton*

"Hello, I'm Kirinmaru."
Hi Kirinmaru!

Nobodyman

There's no bounty on Kirinmaru cause no one had the stones to do it.

Sorry Moroha, you're still weaksauce.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Crispin Freeman makes a good villain. When not a vampire, a part-cyborg detective, or an aged surfer dude/anti-government rebel.

Uhhh, Towa, there is a pattern I think you're missing.

Daddy's home.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Hi Sesshoumaru! Finally meeting your daughters after a long time. Do you have the child support payments on hand as well?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts