C&C - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - "Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru" [11/20]

Nobodyman

"Oh, hey dad. Perhaps we can discuss the thousands of dollars of child support you owe."

Well, that was your decennial visit from your dad. Hope you enjoyed it.

Sesshomaru ain't no helicopter papa, that's for sure.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Okay, we'll be fine then. Good to see you. Say hi to mom for us.

I still think it weird that Fluffy did it with a girl he met when she was twelve.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Well, Sesshomaru shouldn't expect any Father's Day cards.

So there are seven Rainbow Pearls? When they're all gathered, does Shenron appear and... oh, never mind.

And poor Moroha doesn't even get to witness the climactic battle.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I thought that this episode was pretty good. I was surprised with how quickly Towa and Setsuna killed Konton. It was a pretty solid fight and they needed to kill him, but given how long he's been around, I thought that his death would have a bit more fanfare or be more dramatic. I almost thought that it was a fake out until I realized that his head was gone.

The girls finally meeting Kirinmaru was pretty cool. Having Kirnmaru tied in with the Dream Butterfly would probably explain why they haven't been able to make much progress in finding it either. While they have been able to defeat most of the four Perils by this point, they were clearly outmatched. Sesshomaru showing up in a dramatic fashion was pretty on brand for him from what I recall. He would care enough about his daughters to prevent them from being killed, but not wait to talk to them. Although, Sesshomaru is also not known for being talkative and communicative either.

It was nice to see Moroha so worried about her friends, but tossing them down the moment she knew that they were alive was pretty funny. Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts