C&C - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - The Second Act - "The Barrier at Mount Musubi" [8/20]

Nobodyman

The Shikon Jewel? Please no, we already spent 200 episodes reconstructing that.

Next week, a Primal crossover apparently.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Every time I see the ending credits, I want to see an alternative universe show where we see the girls being normal humans in the real world. It would probably be closer to Ranma 1/2.

ShadowBeast

For the riddle of what they will have to give up, I was guessing that Setsuna would have to give up her dreams again to keep Rin from dying since it's why she had the Dream Butterfly in the first place. For Towa, I think she will end up giving up her life in the modern world. She will have to make choice eventually, and I can't see either Setsuna or Moroha willing to stay in the modern world. Moroha will eventually get her parents back and would want to finally get to know them, and Setsuna has her own life with the demon slayers and might also want to get to know her mother as well.

If Towa can't use her demon power, why hasn't her hair changed color?
Because she still has her demon powers, she just couldn't use them because of the barrier.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Seth Rogen's dog is adorable
Looking forward to seeing the internet explode a SECOND time today at 5 pm EST (but seriously, I'm hyped for the new Mario Movie trailer!)
For example, Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 had a disastrous launch and Yūji Naka's Balan Wonderworld became a one-time show for Balan and friends. Why the curse?
These days, some of the famous Japanese video game developers are disproportionally cursed.
I just watched "The Placebo Effect" from FX's Archer. [****] me, one of the best episodes ever. I haven't as much laughs watching an animated series for a while now. That Magnum PI parody is hilarious.

Featured Posts