C&C - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - "The Stolen Seal" [12/11]

Light Lucario

Staff member
I finally got a chance to watch these last few episodes. I thought that this episode was pretty good. Getting a brief flashback with Kirinmaru and Toga destroying the meteor was interesting. Toga's words to Zero clearly had an impact on her as well.

Zero getting the sealing spell from Miroku and taking control of Towa showed how powerful she can be. Granted, Towa giving up her Rainbow Pearl really left her more vulnerable to that attack, especially when she wouldn't have been able to pick up on Zero's demon energy much like Setsuna and Moroha could.

Setsuna going out of control with her full demon blood was pretty intense. She was barely able to get enough control before lashing out at her friends. Moroha going at her full strength only bought them a bit of time too. It was pretty nice how Towa calling out to Setsuna was eventually able to save her. Towa was injured in the process, but it was a nice way to show how strong their bond has become over the course of the season. Setsuna also has a seemingly permanent blood blade mark on her arm, even after the seal was applied again. Wanting to get revenge on Zero was pretty understandable. Setsuna wouldn't be okay with being used like this and especially with hurting her friends in the process. Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)
I'm not sure what Nick waiting for: every weekend Nick is airing keep it here Nick ads for Warped! But still no word for whether it's cancelled or renewed.
Recently actor James Hong was interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. He's 93 but still going strong. Really cool!

Featured Posts