Captain America's Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

user193851

First off all about Captain America's past and I not sure he was in 1941 past or after 1941 pr before 1941.

I was wandering who is in past with super heroes and super villains.

But I know some who in past is Red Skull and Bucky Barnes.

So another super heroes and super villains I not sure who in past.

Also I know Captain America was frozen in 70 years future when he first met Iron man and another Avengers member teams.

One more thing I wandering how Red Skull and Bucky Barnes are still stay young in 70 years future that they are not old from past and another super heroes and super villains I not sure if they are young or old from 70 year past or 70 year future?

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
One more thing I wandering how Red Skull and Bucky Barnes are still stay young in 70 years future that they are not old from past and another super heroes and super villains I not sure if they are young or old from 70 year past or 70 year future?
For Bucky, he was cryogenically frozen by Hydra and thawed out whenever they needed him for an assignment.

user193851

For Bucky, he was cryogenically frozen by Hydra and thawed out whenever they needed him for an assignment.
Ok but what about Red Skull and another people between superhero, super villains , Hydra and another people?

Mod Note: Threads soliciting basic information that can be gained from a search engine site such as Google are not allowed. Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Is it possible for posts to end up on the wrong thread? Or would that just be due to carelessness? I noticed that happened with one of mine just moments ago, and remember a similar incident not long ago.
CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.

Featured Posts