Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Programs

harry580

I happy that Cartoon Network got to do another cartoon pilot shorts show again

maybe nick would soon do that the same

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Oh My God!!! CARTOON CARTOONS has returned!!! CCF revival, here we come!! :D

But seriously though, that is great news to hear! Plus, I love the new logo. If they brought back the original theme and remixed it, I'll be happy.

harry580

Can't wait to see which pilots get chunked out and greenlit, be it standalone or full series.
I hope its the one pilot about a wolf I forgot the name of, if Cartoon Network has interest in the pilot again

dothesmartthing

Planet Yakko
Nostalgia is sky high nowadays, aren't they? I would be interested to see the Cartoon Cartoons program feature a blend of brand-new characters and classic characters as long they are done right.

harry580

First they bring back Hanna-Barbera, and now Cartoon Cartoons are back? This is amazing! Maybe I should try to pitch something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
since you have your own cartoon, maybe you can pitch the cartoon to cartoon network

and also, since Warner Bros bringing back Hanna Barbera and cartoon cartoons, can disney bring back blue sky studios and disney afternoon cartoons (for disney plus), come on, pretty please

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts