• 1992-2004

Votes: 54 46.6%
  • 2004-2010

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • 2010-present day

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters
I found this while on the Spectrum website:

It’s probably just for the website, but maybe this could mean something in the future?

Attachments

• D8B9C7F1-81AB-4918-870A-9C95A3EA43EC.jpeg
    D8B9C7F1-81AB-4918-870A-9C95A3EA43EC.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 102

flashfunk03

It’s probably just for the website, but maybe this could mean something in the future?i

It’s probably just for the website, but maybe this could mean something in the future?
Most likely. The new color scheme has been teased since late last year.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

My only gripe with it is how the timeslot looks. Bending it almost entirely together with the background makes it a little harder to read. It barely even looks like a 4. Other than that it def looks a lot cooler than how the previous banner did, and fits perfectly with the current branding of the channel.

Markus Nelis

I don't get how it took them that long since they had the full rebrand package and all. Unless they were too lazy to check on their files to get on-screen bug to put on-air.

Regardless, I like it. (Even if you don't like it yourselves)

dip

They’re finally starting to switch their lower third banner to Redraw Your World!

honestly i really like this, even with the 4 looking a little odd (even then i still kinda like that stylistic choice)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Otakuninja2006's profile.
Hey Otakuninja2006, I want to see more of your Nickelodeon Slam Schedules please
Pixar's Ratatouille is 15 years old today.

It looks like Paget Brewster didn't know that DuckTales would end at season 3 given the surprise she felt when she was told about this at the last recording.
themidnightlore wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
A moment of silence for TCM, that got kicked out from the avatar. Joking aside, the avatar rocks nice the corporate WBD colours.

The winner of this matchup is The Muppet Movie, which got 3 votes. Follow That Bird got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Mulan and Kung Fu Panda.

Featured Posts