Cartoon Network December 2021 Premiere Info

glennbyrnes

Frankly, I'm just surprised they're shrinking the block rather than put in anything new as a replacement. Don't they have anything else lined up? Maybe another HBO Max show or international acquisition?
I guess that the future shows are not ready yet.

DonkeyKongSong

It may just be for the holidays.

That said, I'm surprised Mush-Mush is staying after finishing its season. I thought it would be replaced as soon as it was done - apparently it and Bing aren't doing so well (though the latter has a lot more to burn through, I don't know how much of the show they actually have.)

DonkeyKongSong

On that note, some changes:

"Run, Mushpie, Run" aired today (12/15). Now it's

12/16 - The Adventurers
12/20 - The Perfect Fritter (11:45am)
12/21 - Friends of the Forest (both parts)
12/22 - The Guardian of the Forest (both parts)
12/23 - Watch The Storm

Markus Nelis

Even if it is only for the Holidays, I think that Cartoonito won't get the 1p hour back but it's safe to assume they'll get the 12p hour back.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts