Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new guy

As for Oswaldo on Minimax..... I just wanna know if the Romanian Minimax will get it too. We don't always have the same stuff as the Hungarian counterpart.
Someone asked me for it, so here you go The Romanian intro of Steven Universe Future. The intro is not that pleasing, but after seeing the whole series in Romanian I can tell that they tried their best to make a good dubbing and they suceeded! There are also some characters who changed their voice actors, like Peridot (now having the RO voice of PPG reboot Buttercup). The finale was emotional, but not that much like it should have been. Probably the more charm was in the original English version (now don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching Romanian dubs first!) Anyways, this short spin-off was enjoyable, I could find myself a lot in this grown-up Steven. Really :D

I knew that CN CEE wouldn't even bother making a new NEXT bumper, let alone do a promo. I thought that CN UK taught them something, seeing as they treated SU the same way as us but still bothered on making a promo for SUF. What can we say, CN CEE is more "superior".

I remember that Ben 10 promo, as CN CEE also used it. Though not the other two promos, probably they were EMEA exclusives. Of course, at the very young age I was never that vigilent enough to see the Marvel disclaimer on the promos for Fantasitc 4, as that was of course just licensed from them.

I coincidentally remember those bumpers and know what you are talking about. CN CEE also aired them, they were made for the October / Halloween season. Every bumper basically started off with a haunted mansion close-up and as the camera panned inside more and more on the hall, we got to see the crow sitting on the chair and dressed like in "Masterpiece Theatre" (probably he also had black hair, I can't remember well though). He then started speaking to the audiences and telling them "tales" of Cartoon Network characters (like Ben 10) in a dramatic tone. I hope I could help you with that, but I also don't know if these bumpers are on YouTube in any form.
Does he remind you and is he related to Sir Raven from the Grim Adventures of BiIly and Mandy

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Someone asked me for it, so here you go The Romanian intro of Steven Universe Future. The intro is not that pleasing, but after seeing the whole series in Romanian I can tell that they tried their best to make a good dubbing and they suceeded! There are also some characters who changed their voice actors, like Peridot (now having the RO voice of PPG reboot Buttercup). The finale was emotional, but not that much like it should have been. Probably the more charm was in the original English version (now don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching Romanian dubs first!) Anyways, this short spin-off was enjoyable, I could find myself a lot in this grown-up Steven. Really :D

I knew that CN CEE wouldn't even bother making a new NEXT bumper, let alone do a promo. I thought that CN UK taught them something, seeing as they treated SU the same way as us but still bothered on making a promo for SUF. What can we say, CN CEE is more "superior".
It's really surprising that new Romanian voice of Peridot sounds very close to original English voice.

Walker

I remember that Ben 10 promo, as CN CEE also used it. Though not the other two promos, probably they were EMEA exclusives. Of course, at the very young age I was never that vigilent enough to see the Marvel disclaimer on the promos for Fantasitc 4, as that was of course just licensed from them.

I coincidentally remember those bumpers and know what you are talking about. CN CEE also aired them, they were made for the October / Halloween season. Every bumper basically started off with a haunted mansion close-up and as the camera panned inside more and more on the hall, we got to see the crow sitting on the chair and dressed like in "Masterpiece Theatre" (probably he also had black hair, I can't remember well though). He then started speaking to the audiences and telling them "tales" of Cartoon Network characters (like Ben 10) in a dramatic tone. I hope I could help you with that, but I also don't know if these bumpers are on YouTube in any form.
In 2016, Steven Universe was canceled in my country (Turkey). but Steven Universe movie was shown on 19 September 2021 on Sinema Aile ( Cinema Family ) channel. I think the movie was censored. The movie has Turkish dubbing but the songs have Turkish subtitles.

Note: I wish I had watched this movie on Cartoon Network Turkey, but it is not broadcast on Cartoon Network. Half of season 3 was aired and never aired again.

1632090305906.png
1632090391325.png
1632090412133.png

Last edited:

CanalPlusFan1980

It seems CN Poland is also against fart jokes, they cut out a scene in Summer Camp Island episode called "Susie Appreciation Day" where Susie farts. I know, because i have that episode in Polish archived.

Last edited:

J10

Toon Cup 2021 is now available. They're pretty late since they usually release the game in June. I thought they were done but here comes more.
It was available, few weeks ago, since earlier of September, and I saw a promo for Toon Cup 2021 on CN Arabic.

I don’t know why they don’t get rid of it, or replace it with a new one. They were suppose to be available, earlier this year, by June. Couldn’t they just postpone it to next year, on World Cup 2022.

Markus Nelis

It was available, few weeks ago, since earlier of September, and I saw a promo for Toon Cup 2021 on CN Arabic.

I don’t know why they don’t get rid of it, or replace it with a new one. They were suppose to be available, earlier this year, by June. Couldn’t they just postpone it to next year, on World Cup 2022.
they do it yearly so no I guess.

Reactions: J10

Moleoman

TCM CEE in Polish handover to CN UK (?) from January 30, 2004* according to RTV részletes: RTV :

As you can see, by that point instead of showing an infocard TCM CEE instead showed the 2002-2004 loop which later cuts into "Gadget Boy's Adventures in History". However, the DOG wasn't switched until during the show's credits (in M6 print!). Strangely, after the ending logos, another episode begins (without any idents or fillers playing inbetween whatsoever).

Last edited:

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
TCM CEE in Polish handover to CN UK (?) from January 30, 2004* according to RTV reszletés: RTV :

As you can see, by that point instead of showing an infocard TCM CEE instead showed the 2002-2004 loop which later cuts into "Gadget Boy's Adventures in History". However, the DOG wasn't switched until during the show's credits (in M6 print!). Strangely, after the ending logos, another episode begins (without any idents or fillers playing inbetween whatsoever).
This is kinda the new record of a handover in which the on-screen logo change happens very late.
Also, you misspelled "részletes" a bit.

Nice to all my name is Cézar and i live in Brazil , i had been following this topic for a while
From now on I'll bring the from CN LA and HBO Max!

As a way of promoting its animations present in the HBO Max catalogue, Cartoon Network will be exhibiting the special HBO Max Festival next Sunday, 26

Lasting 24 hours, the special will bring to TV the debut of The Fungies, Tig N Seek, Adventure Time – Distant Lands, Aninaniacs, among other shows

The HBO Max Festival on Cartoon Network starts on Sunday, 26, from 6:00 am, and runs until 6:00 am on Monday

festival-hbo-max-poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts