Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

The new guy

J10

Ok are there any versions that air classics during the day
No, I told you no, because most of these channels won’t care about classics anymore. I was telling him, that on linear TV, they don’t care about it, and this year, just CN France was airing only one classic, Dexter’s Laboratory.

I was saying just this Channel this year, which only airs that Classic. I didn’t say there are many channels, or there is another channel. I was mentioning about last year and this year.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm currently watching Alex Bale's video about Goofy Goober, and it definitely goes into strange places, but it's quite interesting to watch.
I'm currently watching the livestream for DC Kids Fandome on YouTube. Batwheels comes out next year, and apparently, Batman: Caped Crusader and My Adventures With Superman come out in 2023. There's also a scene from DC Superhero Girls 2019 of Diana asking Barbara to not be friends with Harleen, and we see the Joker. Hopefully, there's an article that talks more about this.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 4 votes. The Book Of Life got 3 votes. Now we move to round 4, the final round. The matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witche

Featured Posts