Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

CN CEE, 30 September 2005. I don't know if this is different from the others. At least the cut to the ad feed looks more smooth and almost doesn't have the image jumping glitch noticed by Checkerboard, me and others.
Nothing against these continuities, they're fun, but I don't understand why the uploader put them up if they don't show anything new. It feels redundant. I'm sure the people who follow him/her would like to see CN continues from different years now.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Nothing against these continuities, they're fun, but I don't understand why the uploader put them up if they don't show anything new. It feels redundant. I'm sure the people who follow him/her would like to see CN continues from different years now.
I feel the same as you. I'm one of the followers of him, and I also follow you. :)

The new guy

Has anybody ever knew or seen this promo or bumper that I just mentioned and if so please can anybody tell me anything about it

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I am searching for a bumper from Cn EMEA that has a crow living in a terror house that looks a little bit and reminds alot of Sir Raven from the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and has the same clothes but does not wear a hat unlike him does anybody have or can find this lost bumper because I can't find it
I also vaguely remember a filler with a raven talking in a chair but I think that was simply Sir Raven.

RegularCapital

Staff member

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
At 2:28, there's finally a longer version of the "nighttime" CN City loop. Of course, the loop was already uploaded on the Internet (in one of the CN UK continuities), but unfortunately it cut out just as the CN logo on Bagge's TV set appeared.
I remember seeing that loop on RandomMe's CN EMEA/CEE closedown/handover compilation back in 2019.

The new guy

Today is Cartoon Network UK's 28th Birthday (also 28 years in Europe), and yesterday was my 8th Anniversary on ToonZone/AnimeSuperhero.

Happy Birthday Cartoon Network Uk and I wanna ask you that if you know that there is a filler from Cartoon Network EMEA that has a raven sitting in a chair do you have that bumper or do you know where can I find it

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Someone asked me for it, so here you go The Romanian intro of Steven Universe Future. The intro is not that pleasing, but after seeing the whole series in Romanian I can tell that they tried their best to make a good dubbing and they suceeded! There are also some characters who changed their voice actors, like Peridot (now having the RO voice of PPG reboot Buttercup). The finale was emotional, but not that much like it should have been. Probably the more charm was in the original English version (now don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching Romanian dubs first!) Anyways, this short spin-off was enjoyable, I could find myself a lot in this grown-up Steven. Really :D

I knew that CN CEE wouldn't even bother making a new NEXT bumper, let alone do a promo. I thought that CN UK taught them something, seeing as they treated SU the same way as us but still bothered on making a promo for SUF. What can we say, CN CEE is more "superior".

@RandomMe: I just realized something :) We know that back in April 2006, CN EMEA used the GMT timezone, and back in May 2008, they used CET. But we didn't know when the switch happened.

But now I noticed: the EMEA press releases used GMT until March 2008 and CET starting April 2008.

Here are some EMEA promos from the late 2000s that have never been posted on ToonZone / AnimeSuperhero before.

Powerpuff 60

Ben 10 season 2 premiere
I remember that Ben 10 promo, as CN CEE also used it. Though not the other two promos, probably they were EMEA exclusives. Of course, at the very young age I was never that vigilent enough to see the Marvel disclaimer on the promos for Fantasitc 4, as that was of course just licensed from them.

I am searching for a bumper from Cn EMEA that has a crow living in a terror house that looks a little bit and reminds alot of Sir Raven from the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and has the same clothes but does not wear a hat unlike him does anybody have or can find this lost bumper because I can't find it
I coincidentally remember those bumpers and know what you are talking about. CN CEE also aired them, they were made for the October / Halloween season. Every bumper basically started off with a haunted mansion close-up and as the camera panned inside more and more on the hall, we got to see the crow sitting on the chair and dressed like in "Masterpiece Theatre" (probably he also had black hair, I can't remember well though). He then started speaking to the audiences and telling them "tales" of Cartoon Network characters (like Ben 10) in a dramatic tone. I hope I could help you with that, but I also don't know if these bumpers are on YouTube in any form.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
As for Oswaldo on Minimax..... I just wanna know if the Romanian Minimax will get it too. We don't always have the same stuff as the Hungarian counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts