Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Latest developments in Cartoon Network Turkey:

- Cartoon Network Turkey Youtube channel, Uncle Grandpa's season 1 episodes (with the name Off Air Web) were shown on YouTube for 3 hours and now OK K.O! Season 2 episodes (with the name Off Air Web) are currently airing on the YouTube channel.

- Episodes of Ben Gen 10, Ben 10: 10.010 and Ben 10: Alien X-tinction are available on the YouTube channel.

- In addition to current shows, censored episodes of recently finished shows (Uncle Grandpa, Ben 10, Elliott From Earth and more) continue to be uploaded on the YouTube channel.

- Episodes of old shows (like Ed, Edd and Eddy) continue to be uploaded under the name Nostalgic.

1634283013134.png

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Judging from the promo at 0:39 mentioning Easter and the presence of the original longer version of "The Addams Family" up next bumper beforehand, the continuity must come from April 1996.
I edited the quoted message, and so did @techyyt the video's title, it is now safe to delete your message.

The new guy

CN EMEA continuity from April 1996.
Why can't Cartoon Network EMEA air classic shows alongside new shows such as Dexter's lab Johnny bravo Ed Edd n Eddy Knd the grim adventures of billy and mandy Foster's home for imiginary friends Camp lazlo Robotboy etc why don't they do that to have more variety in their schedule etc

J10

Why can't Cartoon Network EMEA air classic shows alongside new shows such as Dexter's lab Johnny bravo Ed Edd n Eddy Knd the grim adventures of billy and mandy Foster's home for imiginary friends Camp lazlo Robotboy etc why don't they do that to have more variety in their schedule etc
Why you’re repeating the same question all over again? They would never ever air Classic shows these days in all countries anymore.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
To all users here:
I’d like to tell you all that we should never ever post videos from the 90s or 2000s, so he won’t ask us this repeated question.
Well, users such as me prefer watching old recordings rather than newer ones, so we can't agree on what did you say.

J10

Well, users such as me prefer watching old recordings rather than newer ones, so we can't agree on what did you say.
I’m sorry, but since last year, particularly 8.0 of the thread, he was demanding to bring back classics as he saw the old, nostalgic recordings, but we told him that most feeds are no longer broadcasting it anymore.

Last edited:

The new guy

Why you’re repeating the same question all over again? They would never ever air Classic shows these days in all countries anymore.
I apologize for asking these types of questions multiple of times the reason I keep asking these types of questions is because I want to know is that why they don't air classics alongside the newer shows what is the true and actual reason is that they don't air classics

imflamey

I thought this was going to Boomerang in UK, but I'm happy that it will be on CN UK like in USA. I'm guessing that "Jellystone" will be aired on CN CEE/PL/EMEA very soon, probably between Winter or Spring 2022.
I thought it would be airing on Boomerang in the U.K too maybe Boomerang CEE will air it instead of CN CEE its most likely for CN CEE to air it

imflamey

I apologize for asking these types of questions multiple of times the reason I keep asking these types of questions is because I want to know is that why they don't air classics alongside the newer shows what is the true and actual reason is that they don't air classics
Well its hard to explain there are multiple reasons but one that stands out the most is that CN is now looking for fresh stuff i guess you could say they used to air some classics from time to time during the Check it Era even during 3.0 but Now there is no chance of you seeing a classic or at least a cartoon before the 2000s like you dont even see some modern cartoons like regular show i havent seen that one in a while same thing with Uncle Grandpa ik thats a less popular cartoon but its a more modern cartoon and i'm pointing it out since it aired for over 5 years also Cartoon Network will keep promoting the shows that are currently popular and these shows take out the timeslots for possible classic cartoons if they wanted to air classics of course mainly in the USA and other countries im not sure which networks have good schedules and which dont but good or bad schedules old shows have not aired since the Check it era and they are not coming back but im not gonna sit here and type about how they are not coming back but rather restate my points CN has pushed aside their library and is ignoring anything before the 2000s even things before 2010 we are now in the modern age of CN where anything made before 2010 that was still running will come to an end and no shows that have made its entire run will have reruns anymore were in the 2020s things are getting worse but as i said before its hard to explain

The new guy

Well its hard to explain there are multiple reasons but one that stands out the most is that CN is now looking for fresh stuff i guess you could say they used to air some classics from time to time during the Check it Era even during 3.0 but Now there is no chance of you seeing a classic or at least a cartoon before the 2000s like you dont even see some modern cartoons like regular show i havent seen that one in a while same thing with Uncle Grandpa ik thats a less popular cartoon but its a more modern cartoon and i'm pointing it out since it aired for over 5 years also Cartoon Network will keep promoting the shows that are currently popular and these shows take out the timeslots for possible classic cartoons if they wanted to air classics of course mainly in the USA and other countries im not sure which networks have good schedules and which dont but good or bad schedules old shows have not aired since the Check it era and they are not coming back but im not gonna sit here and type about how they are not coming back but rather restate my points CN has pushed aside their library and is ignoring anything before the 2000s even things before 2010 we are now in the modern age of CN where anything made before 2010 that was still running will come to an end and no shows that have made its entire run will have reruns anymore were in the 2020s things are getting worse but as i said before its hard to explain
This is really sad I wish that the USA and EMEA and other versions would decide to air shows from the 1990s and 2000s but sadly it's not happening

Walker

They show episodes of Classic shows on Cartoon Network Turkey YouTube channel (some days)

J10

They show episodes of Classic shows on Cartoon Network Turkey YouTube channel (some days)
I was talking about linear TV Channels.

For CN MENA/Arabic, they used to air Classic Shows last year on their FTA Channel during October, but not this year.

Last summer, CN France has shown Dexter Laboratory, but still it's airing, as of Canal+ Website.
https://www.canalplus.com/programme-tv/

Last edited:

imflamey

CN LA used to have a block called Cartoon Pop im not sure if this block is still around but if it is it has been pushed really far back at night even if it exists it never had a good timeslot since the cartoons would come on at 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM sometimes i believe it starts at 2:00 AM thats if the block is still alive tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts