Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ|The Rave X arc!
Cartoon Network is only available on cartoonnetworkafrica.com
If your in Nigeria, you'll be on cartoonetworkafrica.com
If your in Southeast Asia and the Philippines, you'll be on cartoonnetworkasia.com

The country depends where you live will go to the respective country site of Cartoon Network.

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
If your in Nigeria, you'll be on cartoonetworkafrica.com
If your in Southeast Asia and the Philippines, you'll be on cartoonnetworkasia.com

The country depends where you live will go to the respective country site of Cartoon Network.
bruh, I remember how in 2014 Cartoon Network sites were not geo-blocked and I could enter CN Asia website without VPN.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CEE
Y0LQ6cy.jpg

RegularCapital

I found an 85-minute long YT essay by The Wacky Delhi about Cartoon Network around the world.
That video is a recommended watch by me, it's 85-minutes long which is impressive, it doesn't cover everything about Cartoon Network around the world, but covers most things you would want to know.

OFF: I also recommend this video about Jetix too:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
You mean the German team. The British team is UK/Nordics/MENAT. I'm waiting for the day for a glitch where two Dutch soundtracks are running at the same time, then I can say the channel is literally in Double Dutch.

If CN EMEA had had an Afrikaans track in the 2000s, the feed would have been Double Dutch :D And they could have shown Dutch words on screen in the ads in 2009-2010.

Speaking of which, I realized that CN EMEA was more or less textless from 2005 until 2009, when it had a Russian audiotrack.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A202F met Tapatalk

Markus Nelis

Kids from Russia may not understand English and since English doesn't use the Cyrillic language, it's even complicated. Makes sense it was textless. Russia's population is high even if it's not high enough for a big country like Russia so it was important to target towards them as well.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
They had a Russian voice-over anyway. And Russian uses the same numbers. Meanwhile all European, African and Middle Eastern children were left to guess when a show was broadcast. Even if you already know English, it's still hard to understand "fifteen hundred gee em tee".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A202F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy birthday to Alan Rachins (80) (voice of Clock King and Norman Osborn) and TJ Hill (37) (musical composer for Fancy Nancy, Amphibia, and The Owl House season 1).
gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s
greeny phatom
Who else here is enjoying CN's 30th-anniversary live stream? I can say I'm glad they're showing a balanced mix of classic and newer favorites along with some of the old promos.

Wonder why Courage is a part of Scoobtober even though it's not a part of Scooby's franchise at all. Weird.
Happy birthday Grandma Tucker.

Featured Posts