Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

burak822

Cartoon Network Turkey in April 2022

New Show: We Baby Bears, start April 4, 5.30pm.
New Show: Ninja Express, start April 4, 4.30pm.

Cartoonito Block

New Episodes: Pat the Dog, start April 4, 11.30am.

Markus Nelis

I knew CN CEE areas wouldn't rebrand, epsecially on a Saturday which to me seems to be a weird day to rebrand. CN UK is first, I'm telling you right now.

CN CEE feeds probably rebrand Mid April once We Baby Bears launches.

CN France and Nordic premiere We Baby Bears April 11th so that's a possible rebrand date for these countries.

Markus Nelis

We Baby Bears (Siamo solo baby orsi), premieres in Italy the 11st of April, let's see for that...
The possible UK rebrand is 4th April because of this show. If, and that's likely then I can see the rest of EMEA doing the same too. Italy, Nordic and France could rebrand April 11. It just makes sense. Premiering We Baby Bears during Dimensional wouldn't be a good idea especially when the rebrand is around the corner. Let's all keep our eyes opened and check out all feeds if you're able to, to see if they've rebranded. We can kind of easily predict now because of the We Baby Bears scheduling.

CassandraRO

The possible UK rebrand is 4th April because of this show. If, and that's likely then I can see the rest of EMEA doing the same too. Italy, Nordic and France could rebrand April 11. It just makes sense. Premiering We Baby Bears during Dimensional wouldn't be a good idea especially when the rebrand is around the corner. Let's all keep our eyes opened and check out all feeds if you're able to, to see if they've rebranded. We can kind of easily predict now because of the We Baby Bears scheduling.
I'm gonna record the day when We Baby Bears will premiere on CN CEE in case will rebrand

Francisque

I don't think they'll do anything special for that day. 0s are bigger numbers.
Even more given the feed is controlled by team from another nation, at least for the time being.
Probably something for 30th birthday, yes.

But yeah, -5 anniversaries are absolutely nothing worth celebrating, in their views at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
smfh I live in a hellhole country with a rogue court right now ugggggggh
Urgent announcement:
Spacething7474 wrote on RainbowCupcake's profile.
huh

when’d you become a moderator?
Hi guys, important update! After 3 (almost 4) months, I'm finally leaving Bulgaria! Tomorrow at 5AM morning, me with my mom and my aunt are heading back to Dnepr! Wish me safe journey!
I am gonna so very mad at WBD if MAO MAO GET FORGOTTEN AND DELETED because that mine last favorite show. I lost Rocketeer and Abby Hatcher (2019 batches) because of pandemic cancellation.

Featured Posts