Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoon Network Asia Completed Highlight in April 2022:

1648976335776.png

1648976353206.png

Noted: Craig of the Creek Season 4 Premiered on 2nd April 2022.

As for now: Cartoonito Weekend Block schedule:
1648255958435.png

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

For the first time since 2019
Cartoon Network Arabia is back showing new episodes out of New New New New Block
But that doesn't mean that New Block has stopped
It's still airing with new episodes of Craig Of The Creek and a new show Ninja Express
Screenshot_2022-04-03-16-58-47-51.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-03-17-00-11-18.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-03-17-00-52-17.jpg

Francisque

Imo there's no rebranding on CEE until Cartoonito block launches on it or Boomerang CEE rebrands to Cartoonito. I feel like they're connected. But maybe the rebrand will come firts and then Cartoonito.
I don't think the two are related at all.

Just see the UK...

Again, let's wait a little bit, the rebrand and the announcement might come with WBB

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I don't mind waiting till September as long as we get a date. The surprise is nice for minor things like marathons and special bugs, but rebrands should be well communicated and many times in CEE region they are not. This may be the first time that will change I feel. Just give us a date and we will wait. It's the lack of knowing that's bad.

Cézar_Delacierra

HBO Max LA premiered the remaining Apple and Onion episodes including the finale.

On CN Latin America's linear channel, it's still on episode 19 of S2, so the finale should still take months to air

josie

Great collection of continuity from CN UK/Europe in late 1997. Includes never before seen (on You Tube) UP NEXT idents for Droopy & Dripple, Popeye, Blinky Bill and also Tom and Jerry, Yogi Bear. The one for Popeye includes a piece of music that was used for only few UP NEXT idents during this era. I remember this period very well and also the afternoon schedule that this recording includes and it goes something like this:

13.00 Bugs & Duffy Show
13.30 Popeye
14.00 Tom and Jerry
14.30 Droopy & Dripple
15.00 Yogi Bear
15.30 Blinky Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to ramp up my measures for YT to restore my channels. I'm reading similar cases on Twitter and I want to find a success story.
I no longer have COVID
Today would have been the 100th birthday of animator/director Abe Levitow, best known as a member of the Chuck Jones unit at Warner Bros. and MGM. He also had stints with UPA and Richard Williams.

More about him here: A Tribute To Abe Levitow (1922-1975) |

The winner of this matchup is Winnie The Pooh 2011, which got 2 votes. My Little Pony Rainbow Road Trip got nothing. The next matchup is between Alvin And The Chipmunks Meet The Wolfman and Scooby Doo: Frankencreepy.
Confession: I know some people italicize titles, I had to do that for my college writing course. I’m just too lazy to italicize titles whenever I’m not required to.

Featured Posts