Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NippyToadster

Probably an error or just a secret Boomerang block for CN Germany. I mean even the Boomerang promo aired as we can see a little of it followed by Looney Tunes Cartoons so all this is Boomerang related stuff right there. :D Probably just a weird coincidence.
I remember that on CN Poland in 2018 they aired the fully branded Boomerang block on CN Poland.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Cartoon Network's Infinity Train can now be streamed on NOW/Sky in the UK and Ireland. It's labeled under "Sky Kids" instead of "Cartoon Network".

20220123_092125.jpg

Walker

Holiday special block ( Turkish: Tatil Özel Kuşağı ) is between 13.30 and 18.00 on weekdays during the holiday on Cartoon Network Turkey. TATİL ÖZEL KUŞAĞI | HAFTA İÇİN 13.30 - 18.00 ARASI | Cartoon Network Türkiye - YouTube

Promo: Craig of the Creek, Kral Şakir (Turkish animated cartoon), Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, Mr. Bean (Animation), Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, Apple and Onion, Masha and the Bear, Tom and Jerry in New York (Not yet launched on Cartoon Network. Currently available in Boomerang Turkey) and movies.

Note: 1st semester has ended in primary, secondary and high school in Turkey and the semester break has started. 2nd semester will start on 7 February.
2022-01-24 (6).png

thetellyweb

TellyToon
CN UK will be showing movie/special double bills in February.

Saturday 5th will be the premiere of Adventure Time: Distant Lands - Wizard City at 10:00, followed by Two Gumball specials: Darwin's Yearbook at 11:00 and The Origins at 12:30.

Sunday 6th February will be showing Ben 10 Versus the Universe at 10:00, followed by Regular Show the Movie at 11:30.

TheMan

Cartoon Network UK March 2022 Highlights:

Very surprised that Cartoonito is getting a slot on CN, even if it is just for an hour. I have a feeling that they’re only doing this to promote the channel, similar to what they used to do on Boomerang in the early 10s, so I wouldn’t be shocked if it doesn’t last for long.

J10

Cartoon Network UK March 2022 Highlights:

Finally, Cartoonito is going to relaunch their block again on CN UK, as it used to be aired originally as a programming block on CN Too in 2006.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Cartoon Network Nordic will air Teen Titans Go! marathon every day in February according to a promo. The show runs daily at 06:00-18:30 from February 1.

Ok, this is weird because the actual Holidays begin February 14. Why would they air such thing on a regular day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts