Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Start of the CN block on TV2 Hungary and 1st ad-break for the day, between September-December 2002. The block didn't switch to the "Blocks" style used by the EMEA channels, probably because these were the last months.

burak822

Cartoon Network Turkey in February 2022

New Show: Jellystone, It starts on February 7th at 5pm.
New Show: Baby Boss: Back in Bussines, It starts on February 7th at 5.30pm.
New Episodes: The Fungies! It starts on February 7th at 7pm.

Cartoonito Block

New Show: Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go! It starts on February 7th at 11am.

New Episodes: Pat the Dog It starts on February 7th at 11.30am.

Boomerang Turkey

New episodes: Grizzy and the Lemmings

Walker

Cartoon Network Turkey in February 2022

New Show: Jellystone, It starts on February 7th at 5pm.
New Show: Baby Boss: Back in Bussines, It starts on February 7th at 5.30pm.
New Episodes: The Fungies! It starts on February 7th at 7pm.

Cartoonito Block

New Show: Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go! It starts on February 7th at 11am.

New Episodes: Pat the Dog It starts on February 7th at 11.30am.

Boomerang Turkey

New episodes: Grizzy and the Lemmings

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Baby Boss: Back in Business is a Netflix made cartoon. I think it would be better if Cartoon Network Turkey showed old and unreleased cartoons (the ones produced by Cartoon Network) and shows that some seasons were not aired. For example, Foster's (seasons 5 and 6 never shown), Camp Lazlo (season 5 never shown), Codename: Kids Next Door (seasons 5 and 6 never shown), Flapjack (season 3 never shown), My Gym Partner's a Monkey (last season not shown if I'm wrong)

J10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Baby Boss: Back in Business is a Netflix made cartoon. I think it would be better if Cartoon Network Turkey showed old and unreleased cartoons (the ones produced by Cartoon Network) and shows that some seasons were not aired. For example, Foster's (seasons 5 and 6 never shown), Camp Lazlo (season 5 never shown), Codename: Kids Next Door (seasons 5 and 6 never shown), Flapjack (season 3 never shown), My Gym Partner's a Monkey (last season not shown if I'm wrong)
It’s not a Netflix Original Production, because it’s a franchise from DreamWorks, but it was a Netflix exclusive series. It’s not the first time, as in early years of 2010s, DreamWorks Dragons was aired on CN at that time, especially CN Arabic.

Last edited:

Walker

Craig of the Creek is shown all day yesterday and today on Cartoon Network Turkey. After the program is over, it is said, "Weekend enjoyment continues with Craig of the Creek" along with the visuals below. I've seen this ident in America, but I don't know its name.

1643532078504.png
1643532133639.png

J10

Craig of the Creek is shown all day yesterday and today on Cartoon Network Turkey. After the program is over, it is said, "Weekend enjoyment continues with Craig of the Creek" along with the visuals below. I've seen this ident in America, but I don't know its name.

View attachment 294221View attachment 294222
Last summer, Craig of the Creek Marathon was aired on CN MENA, and selected idents like these was aired between episodes and breaks, during the marathon.

Also, both Boomerang MENA & CN Arabic will air Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go, and the first episode will be “A Thomas Promise”, and in the promo, it shows the new logo for Cartoonito.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Also, both Boomerang MENA & CN Arabic will air Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go, and the first episode will be “A Thomas Promise”, and in the promo, it shows the new logo for Cartoonito.
it must only air on the Cartoonito block of Cartoon Network MENA. At least I hope so.

Reactions: J10

J10

it must only air on the Cartoonito block of Cartoon Network MENA. At least I hope so.
Before, I mentioned that the show will be aired on Boomerang MENA.

Here is what happened, as it was planned to be aired on Boomerang MENA first.
Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go is coming soon to the channel.

Later then, one of the viewers told one of the people that the promo was aired on Boomerang MENA, with it counting the days and the Cartoonito logo. So, my guess is that it will be airing on Cartoon Network Arabic (Not to confuse with CN MENA, because it's a different channel from the FTA channel and has some difference mentioned before (e.g. Summer Camp Island) from CN Arabic) and Boomerang MENA. That's what happened until CN Arabic airs the countdown promo to the new show.
Cartoonito is expected to come to Boomerang MENA, and the block on CN Arabic will be rebranded, as of February 6th, while watching the promo for Thomas & Friends Reboot promo, which is the countdown promo, according to a viewer on Facebook, whose watching the channel, since few hours ago. The video will be uploaded later.
View attachment 294213

Currently, the old and current CN Arabic/Turkey’s Cartoonito (from 2020) promo is still being aired on CN Arabic, and is about to be changed by today or in couple of weeks, as of the viewer.
View attachment 294214

Also, Baby Looney Tunes will come back to CN Arabic, and also Thomas & Friends (CGI).

EDIT: Looks like CN Arabic will air the one where the reboot series, which is an All Engines Go episode called “A Thomas Promise”, rather than the CGI one, as it aired a promo for the show, which’ll be aired on Boomerang MENA.

Last edited:

RegularCapital

Staff member
@RegularCapital any possibility CN UK might actually rebrand on February the 1st too?

It might, but I think it's more likely whenever We Baby Bears premieres, it's not mentioned in the March highlights, so I guess it's delayed.

I would expect a rebrand at Easter (which is when We Baby Bears could premiere), or Summer at the latest. Easter is not a neutral time in terms of presentation, but from a business point of view it's not as involved and special compared to Christmas, just a bunch of bumpers and possibly a competition promo, nothing changes on the Next Bumper etc. Kids are off at Easter for two weeks, so it does make some sense.

But this is just an educated guess.

Daffyrocks

Well, basically they have a Cartoonito block in MENA on CN. So, it doesn't make much sense to air it on Boomerang then smh. Thomas and Friends All Engines Go is a preschool series from the start.

-----

Cartoon Network CEE Schedule and Highlights for February 2022

- As pointed out before by @Checkerboard, the final season 3 episodes of Craig of the Creek will premiere on 7th February. The 5-episodes parter "Capture The Flag" will air all in one day, from 13.40 till 14.55 CET. It will be aired just 3 days before my 22nd birthday. Sweet. Reruns of the special will be on 12th and 27th February, all of these between the exact same timeslots, while they will also air in the mornings at 10.25 CET from 8th to 10th February, split in two episodes each day
- On the same day, the channel will start airing a programming block of Craig of The Creek episodes called "Friends of The Creek", airing everyday from 13.40 till 14.55 CET (it will totally replace CN Afternoon Fun during this temporary period). The Craig of the Creek 5-parter "Capture The Flag" will air as part of this block. I knew it all along they are gonna wait for a special stunt or marathon to air this S3 finale. The two-part episodes of Craig of the Creek will also be re-aired through, which is another plus for those who missed these half-hour specials. The block will air until 27th February, after which CN Afternoon Fun resumes airing.
- Another programming block will start airing on 12th February, called "Monsters Quiz Show", and will air every weekend from 10.50 till 13.10 CET. According to the schedule file, the viewers will have to play games by guessing the monster, through clues in the forms of questions. Meh. The block ended on 20th February.

Schedule changes:
- The Prince Ivandoe shorts will get an additional airing in the mornings at 08.45 CET before the morning edition of the Cartoon Network Giggletime block, while they will keep airing at 13.00 on weekdays (as the weekends will be taken over by the Monsters Quiz block at that time, at least the final part of that day).
- Meanwhile, the Mighty Magiswords minisodes are losing their 12.30 CET airing, but they will get a new spot in the evenings at 18.05 CET after the evening CN Giggletime from 28th February.
- Jellystone leaves the schedule this month, as its remaining slot will be taken over by Craig of The Creek at 10.25 CET from 8th February. How sad.
- Clarence is also gone, as Total DramaRama will have additional airings taking over the 18.20 CET double hour. Seriously now, what kind of special unpromoted marathon are they doing? :p
- DC Superhero Girls will return to the schedule from 28th February, airing as part of CN Afternoon Fun at 13.40 CET.
- Meanwhile, as part of the Giggletime hours, Be Cool Scooby-Doo will return to the channel from 28th February replacing Grizzy and The Lemmings, airing for one hour at 08.55 and 16.50 CET each.
- The Adventure Time Distant Lands episode "Wizard City" will rerun for a final time on 5th February at 13.40 CET.

(all times CET and may be subject to delays, changes are bolded; slots marked in pink are part of Cartoon Network Giggletime; slots marked in forest green are part of CN Afternoon Fun)

06.00 Teen Titans Go
06.25 Teen Titans Go
06.55 Looney Tunes Cartoons
07.20 Bakugan Battle Planet
07.50 The Amazing World of Gumball
08.20 The Amazing World of Gumball
08.45 The Heroic Quest of Valiant Prince Ivandoe
08.55 Grizzy and The Lemmings / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)
09.25 Grizzy and The Lemmings / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)
09.55 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 elements) / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)

10.25 Jellystone! / Craig of The Creek (08/02-)
10.50 Monster Beach / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
11.20 Teen Titans Go / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
11.45 Teen Titans Go / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
12.10 Teen Titans Go / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
12.40 Total DramaRama / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
13.00 The Heroic Quest of Valiant Prince Ivandoe / Monsters Quiz Show (weekends on 12/02-20/02)
13.10 Looney Tunes Cartoons
13.40 Adventure Time / Friends of The Creek (07/02-27/02) / DC Superhero Girls (2019) (28/02-)
14.55 Monster Beach
15.25 Teen Titans Go
15.50 Teen Titans Go
16.20 Total DramaRama (3 segments)
16.50 Grizzy and The Lemmings / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)
Grizzy and The Lemmings / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)
Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 elements) / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (28/02-)

18.05 Mighty Magiswords minisodes (28/02-)
18.20 Looney Tunes Cartoons
18.50 Clarence / Total DramaRama (07/02-)
19.15 Clarence / Total DramaRama (3 segments) (07/02-)
19.40 Clarence / 19.50 Total DramaRama (3 segments) (07/02-)
20.30 Bakugan Battle Planet
21.00 Angelo Rules
21.25 Angelo Rules
21.55 Angelo Rules
22.25 Angelo Rules
22.50 Power Players
23.20 Power Players
23.45 The Amazing World of Gumball (1 segment)
00.00 The Amazing World of Gumball
00.25 The Amazing World of Gumball
00.55 The Amazing World of Gumball (1 segment)
01.10 Angelo Rules
01.40 Angelo Rules
02.00 Angelo Rules
02.20 Angelo Rules
02.40 Power Players
03.05 Power Players
03.25 The Amazing World of Gumball
03.45 The Amazing World of Gumball
04.05 The Amazing World of Gumball
04.20 The Amazing World of Gumball
04.40 The Amazing World of Gumball
05.00 The Amazing World of Gumball (3 segments)
05.35 The Amazing World of Gumball

I gotta say this. From a recent continuity I saw of CN CEE, I couldn't help but notice how they used some pushback ECP next bumpers, yet they still aired a regular NEXT ident afterwards. I swear it's like the Germans refuse to leave their trails even after leaving. I mean, if you want to try out your new ECP variants, then don't use a NEXT ident at the same time! Geesh!

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

Cartoon Network CEE February 2022 Premieres Info

Craig of The Creek
07/02 - 13.40 CET - S3E35 / S3E36 / S3E37 / S3E38 / S3E39-40 - "Capture the Flag Part 1: The Candy" / "Capture the Flag Part 2: The King" / "Capture the Flag Part 3: The Legend" / "Capture the Flag Part 4: The Plan" / (two-part episode) "Capture the Flag Part 5: The Game" (SEASON FINALE)

Markus Nelis

Well, basically they have a Cartoonito block in MENA on CN. So, it doesn't make much sense to air it on Boomerang then smh. Thomas and Friends All Engines Go is a preschool series from the start.
Cartoonito has a history with Boomerang and Boomerang is already preschool at some parts anyway. It's their choice, if they want to air it on CN then that's fine.

Reactions: J10

rretrocmp

Cartoon Network Japan March 2022 Highlights:

- Cartoonito is launching March 1st from 8am to 9am on weekdays (6am to 7am on weekends) using these shows:
Thomas the Tank Engine
Monchichi
Pingu
Dorthy and the Wizard of Oz
Tom and Jerry Kids
The Happo's Family

- One Piece Film Z, Film Gold, and Stampede are airing again this month.
- More CN Nite shows breaking into the main schedule for marathons or just in general: Record of Ragnarok, One Punch Man, and Blue Exorcist.
- Mechamato is airing on March 27th.
- DC Super Hero's Girls Hinamatsuri special on March 3rd with new episodes(?).
- Bunch of Thomas the Tank Engine specials.

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

- Cartoonito is launching March 1st from 8am to 9am on weekdays (6am to 7am on weekends) using these shows:
Thomas the Tank Engine
Monchichi
Pingu
Tom and Jerry
The Happo's Family

- More CN Nite shows breaking into the main schedule for marathons or just in general: Record of Ragnarok, One Punch Man, and Blue Exorcist.
- Mechamat is airing on March 27th.
Cartoonito just keeps coming and coming!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I said it before and I am saying it again: TOM AND JERRY ARE DEFINETLY NOT SUITED FOR CARTOONITO

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Cartoon Network Turkey used to airing a teaser about the programs that aired every month before for Cartoonito. They have now released a special trailer for Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go!

The same promo Boomerang Nordic airs. Only the endboard has the Boomerang branding.

J10

Thomas the Tank Engine
Monchichi
Pingu
Tom and Jerry
The Happo's Family

- Mechamat is airing on March 27th.
I wish if they said Tom & Jerry Kids rather than regular Tom & Jerry. We need to know which Tom & Jerry will be aired on Cartoonito Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts