Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

I've never watched Nana Zanana outside of the promo, the animation and character designs on it looks really good compared to Kral Shakir. I can't understand why Turkish people already hate it, I know that Kral Shakir is their most popular show here but come on, an Arabic short cartoon also deserves some love.
I was calling it Nana the Bumbler Fly, because they didn’t translate the titles to English nor Turkish. In Turkish, I’ll call it “Nana Bombus Sineği”.

TheMan

There's a few changes on CN UK from tomorrow.

The worst news is that Cartoonito is extended to 11:00, with an extra hour of Fireman Sam.
The other changes are quite good, Unikitty is back, airing one episode at 15:30, as well as Adventure Time at 20:00.

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
There's a few changes on CN UK from tomorrow.

The worst news is that Cartoonito is extended to 11:00, with an extra hour of Fireman Sam.
The other changes are quite good, Unikitty is back, airing one episode at 15:30, as well as Adventure Time at 20:00.
My opinion that Cartoonito has another hour: Well that's fi...
Fireman Sam has another hour: Okay, NO.

Francisque

Most children are at school anyway, they were only using that slot for more Teen Titans Go, Gumball or something along these lines

Wait the Cartoonito block on CN UK is still a thing?
Yes
But Kral Sakir is being aired on both channels, despite their schedule is different, while they’re now sharing in having programs, which are the originals from Turkish and Arabic (Starting with Nana the Bumbler Fly), just 4 years later after Kral Sakir was being aired on CN Arabic. Still, both channels are not separated completely yet, unlike both TLC Arabia and TLC Turkiye.

The Turkish are in Istanbul, while MENA are in Dubai, but still, they don’t get separated.
What do you mean by separated anyway? Because these channels have a local team, if they decide to show each other's programs, is sometimes more related to cultural proximity and decisions of local teams, than anything else

E.G. our schedules look nothing like the Iberian ones, and we're supposed to fall under the same team

J10

What do you mean by separated anyway? Because these channels have a local team, if they decide to show each other's programs, is sometimes more related to cultural proximity and decisions of local teams, than anything else

E.G. our schedules look nothing like the Iberian ones, and we're supposed to fall under the same team
I mean to have some independence, and not to air or stream each other’s local original show, where Nana Zanana is a CN Arabic Original.

Also, I forget to mention why I wanted to split and separate both from each other, is that CN Turkey and CN Arabic/MENA shares the same, in terms of ads and promos, incl. the Generic Idents aired on CN Arabic/MENA and CN Cinema/Movies Block promos, which are used in 2020/2021 until now.

If they were going to expand globally, they’ll have to find a translated title, like Gumball and other shows, and that’s why I demanded that, so that the Turkish and MENA would look different, just like TLC in these markets.

Last edited:

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

At a very late time from the channel, Monster Beach is coming soon to CN MENA.
IBH Studios Announced that they've dubbed it since August I don't think it took that long to dub , I think they might dub Total DramaRama and Aquaman: King of Atlantis later

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Foxtel just put up the Australian schedule for 1st July, so we should have Cartoonito Australia info in the next week or two.
1655471021261.png

Edit: Looked at their schedule, wow at all that Grizzy.

J10

IBH Studios announced that they've dubbed it, since August. I don't think it took that long to dub. I think they might later dub Total DramaRama and DC Aquaman: King of Atlantis.
It’s IPH Studios (Apreviasion of Image Production House), and also, Total Dramarama doesn’t have rights to air in the MENA region.

It took long for airing Monster Beach, because other CN channels (including CN Africa) aired it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts