Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

I heard the old voiceover of Cartoon Network Arabic in a Google ad
This was from before, after he left the channel, and then he returned once a year, last October, when CN Tubers was back for a second season on CN Arabic.

Also, Thundercats Roar has been replaced by PPG 2016 on CN Arabic’s CN Off-Air Block.
1655554517528.png

Note: beIN has placed both CN Arabic and CN Hindi logos together in wrong sides of schedule.

thetellyweb

TellyToon
So I hadn't noticed til now, CN UK expanded it's Cartoonito block to 2 hours.

Fireman Sam remains on there at 9am, but Masha & the Bear are gone, replaced by Lucas the Spider and Legends of Spark at 9:30.
Fireman Sam then gets an hour at 10am, leading back to Teen Titans Go.

lizzie98

Having a preschool block is lame tbh
Off topic: An old channel called KidsCo ended because of it...
I can see this block to fail as well..ofc CN won't be closed of it but the block itself is ridiculous
I do think many feeds will just replace Boomerang with Cartoonito eventually. Boomerang CEE for instance has been heading towards that direction for years. I'd imagine they'll just slowly transition non-Cartoonito friendly content over to Cartoon Network gradually and then just rebrand Boomerang entirely

Francisque

I can see this block to fail as well..ofc CN won't be closed of it but the block itself is ridiculous
It's mostly during very minor time slots; it's just in order to promote the Cartoonito channel

I think it might not last long anyway

I do think many feeds will just replace Boomerang with Cartoonito eventually. Boomerang CEE for instance has been heading towards that direction for years. I'd imagine they'll just slowly transition non-Cartoonito friendly content over to Cartoon Network gradually and then just rebrand Boomerang entirely
Hopefully not; Boomerang has much more versatility as a brand than Cartoonito

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Probably for some markets (possibly Germany at the very least since WBD has a separate German team now, and also since Disney Junior closed there).

Cézar_Delacierra

Cartoon Network Latin America July 2022 Highlights :

The last 3 episodes of Apple and Onion premiere on Thursdays at 7:45pm, with its final series premiering on July 21. This show was fun and will be missed but had a good run :)

Season 4 of Looney Tunes Cartoons premieres on July 4th, airing every Monday at 7:45pm.

During the month there will also be new news from:
Beach Monster - Mondays 17:45
Craig Of The Creek - Tuesdays 19:45
Jellystone - Fridays 17:45
Total Dramarama - Saturday 17:45
Teen Titans GO - Saturdays 19:45

StrikersSeventyOG

I think not going a mistake again because Cartoonito already aired in the UK since 2008 and Cartoonito USA, gonna be on a good path as of now.

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoonito is the first time gonna premiere in Oceania on July 4, 2022, and Cartoon Network Morning (2021) finally ends on the same date. Starting 6am-11:30am. And also, Dino Ranch was already acquired by Disney Oceania back in mid-2021 so Dino Ranch will not available on this channel in the Region only. Here is the Photo:
1655686480835.png

1655686684069.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts