Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
And are the remaining new premieres of The Fungies postponed on CN CEE? Or are they now aired in a new slot? At least I want to know that...

Kai Watterson

So..... Today, instead of a new episodes showing of The Fungies at 15.25 CET today, like it should have been, CN CEE aired an extra slot of We Bare Bears, making it a double bill showing till 16.20 CET.

Somebody has something to explain about this? I mean, I don't even know at this point when was today's NEW Fungies even aired, or if it will be aired at all today...
The same thing happened today with Cartoon Network Arabic..

Reactions: J10

ballwa44

All Fungies fans must be super sad now.
Thank god both of them are from the US, I reckon.

This has to be one of the weirdest situations in the past years.

Daffyrocks

so..... The Fungies has been suddenly banned from Europe, should I understand? Indeed one of the weirdest situations. That is one of the most inoffensive shows ever. Period.

What is the matter? The two homo dads from the episode "Miner's Market" scared them? *face-palm*

Besides, they still didn't even finish the rest of the episodes batch. More logical would have been to axe the show after the premieres are over....

Daffyrocks

so... the only place where The Fungies is still available apparently is on USA and Latin America. All the other YT videos from the foreign official channels are removed, plus it's gone from all other HBO Max-es.

The show is basically banned now, but the reason is still friggin unknown.

narq

Gumball was aired today on CN Poland instead of The Fungies, even though the next bumper wasn't changed. Also it seems like all The Fungies videos on CN's YouTube channels got deleted, and the only ones remaining are the ones where there's a few different cartoons featured, and The Fungies is not in the title of the video.

EDIT: The Fungies is not removed from the HBO 2 Poland schedule yet, not a lot of people know about this, but they air The Fungies, Summer Camp Island and Victor and Valentino every Sunday at 6 am.
1656009712889.png

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

Wow what the heck happened that got the show banned from so many places? This is so weird and came out of literally nowhere
it can't just be because of one single scene. i.e., the two dads from the episode "Miner's Market". If that was the case, the show would only have been banned in the CEE market, the only one that is known to ban entire series for silly reasons like this

Reactions: J10

nevocated

What the what?
So..... Today, instead of a new episodes showing of The Fungies at 15.25 CET today, like it should have been, CN CEE aired an extra slot of We Bare Bears, making it a double bill showing till 16.20 CET.

Somebody has something to explain about this? I mean, I don't even know at this point when was today's NEW Fungies even aired, or if it will be aired at all today...
Thank god I have some episodes (including textless materials) recorded on my DVR.

nevocated

What the what?
Cartoon Network UK screwed up and aired textless martial for one episode of the show. I have the entire thing recorded in HD, but I don't have a capture card.
Here's some pictures. This happened on November 24th, 2020.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-11-24-18h44m39s168.png
    vlcsnap-2020-11-24-18h44m39s168.png
    1 MB · Views: 77
  • vlcsnap-2020-11-24-18h45m22s543.png
    vlcsnap-2020-11-24-18h45m22s543.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts