Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

Since HBO Max LA removed Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, do the Asian CNs still have it, or is it gone from there too? If yes, then I just hope it moves to Disney Channel/Disney+ in both areas, and that it's released on one of those in the US at this rate.
Only Australia/New Zealand still airing that shows and Asian idk for now because it didn't air Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese last aired was December 2021.

Last edited:

ballwa44

You mean, they'll hire Russian speakers from the Baltics to voice the characters?
That wouldn't even be that weird, the first 5 seasons of Gumball were dubbed into Russian in Israel.
EDIT: I see, Moleoman also brought this up. Huh, never knew the original Ben 10 series was also done in Israel.

Daffyrocks

Coming up next, The Daffy Duck Show!
Since HBO Max LA removed Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, do the Asian CNs still have it, or is it gone from there too? If yes, then I just hope it moves to Disney Channel/Disney+ in both areas, and that it's released on one of those in the US at this rate.
Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese is airing on Disney Channel here in Central and Eastern Europe, it still does to this day.

Looks like some shows that were removed from HBO Max will be moved on Sky Showtime when the platform will arrive in Eastern Europe
one positive thing about it, at least, is the fact stuff from Viacom and Disney got kicked out, which shouldn't even have belonged on HBO Max in the first place.

StrikersSeventyOG

Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese is airing on Disney Channel here in Central and Eastern Europe, it still does to this day.

one positive thing about it, at least, is the fact stuff from Viacom and Disney got kicked out, which shouldn't even have belonged on HBO Max in the first place.
Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese is available to stream on HBO GO in Asia.

Here photo of Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese along with Elliot from Earth, Mao Mao and etc.

1659488086619.png

1659488550667.png

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
The irony of the Cartoon Network Classics block in Germany, is that the channel wasn't officially available there during CN Europe's early years (distributed via Astra, but no dubbings), and as far as I know, there was no CN in Germany at all between 1999-2006, there was the kabel eins block from 2005, which led to the launch of the channel though. It's also to important to note that Boomerang launched in Germany 6 months before CN.
Yes, maybe The Flintstones and The Jetsons never even aired on Cartoon Network DE. Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry did air on the Kabel Eins block though.

IdentyPL

Cartoon Network Poland Schedule - September 1st, 2022

Back: DC Superhero Girls, Looney Tunes: Cartoons, We Baby Bears, We Bare Bears, Jellystone

6:00 - Bakugan
6:30 - Total Dramarama
7:25 - Craig of the Creek
8:20 - Teen Titans Go!
8:50 - DC Super Hero Girls
9:20 - Looney Tunes: Cartoons
10:15 - Apple and Onion
11:10 - We Baby Bears
11:40 - We Bare Bears
12:00 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
13:00 - Craig of the Creek
13:55 - Teen Titans Go!
14:25 - DC Super Hero Girls
14:50 - Total Dramarama
15:45 - Apple and Onion
16:15 - Looney Tunes: Cartoons
16:45 - Craig of the Creek
17:30 - We Baby Bears
18:00 - We Bare Bears
18:25 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
19:50 - Jellystone
20:20 - Bakugan
21:15 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
21:35 - Ivandoe
21:50 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
23:20 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
0:45 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
2:40 - Grizzy and the Lemmings
3:57 - Ivandoe
4:00 - The Amazing World Of Gumball
5:28 - Ivandoe
5:35 - The Amazing World Of Gumball

Note: This is the weekday schedule, Bingewatch Marathons are back on weekends, starting with Apple and Onion on September 3rd and 4th.

Daffyrocks

Coming up next, The Daffy Duck Show!
The Craig of The Creek episode "Hyde & Zeke" was messed up on the Romanian track of CN CEE, as today it was aired..... with Czech dub.

I am gonna check to see if the same happens later on the rerun (at 18.30 CET). Either way, @Checkerboard or someone else should record the rerun of the ep, just in case.

EDIT: The same error was on the rerun.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Given how many shows have left foreign CNs, I think it would've been a smarter idea to just merge foreign CNs into multiregional feeds.
I would've done it this way:
Cartoon Network Commercial Free: Asia and Africa
Cartoon Network Global Commercial Light (ads would be limited to promotions for WB Movies, HBO Max, etc.) : Latin America/Brazil (I mean, Nicktoons LA used the same video feed as Nicktoons CEE), Nordics, and GAS, or LANGAS
Cartoon Network Global (Ad-Supported): Benelux, Poland, CEE, SEE
Would stay as their own feeds: Definitely the UK, Australia, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Portugal, and obviously the US and Canada, and maybe France and Italy as well (the latter two could also just settle on LANGAS (or FLAINGAS if they were included) if WBD really needed/wanted to be cheap)

Last edited:

J10

Given how many shows have left foreign CNs, I think it would've been a smarter idea to just merge foreign CNs into multiregional feeds.
I would've done it this way:
Cartoon Network Commercial Free: Asia and Africa
Cartoon Network Global Commercial Light (ads would be limited to promotions for WB Movies, HBO Max, etc.) : Latin America/Brazil (I mean, Nicktoons LA used the same video feed as Nicktoons CEE), Nordics, and GAS, or LANGAS
Cartoon Network Global (Ad-Supported): Poland, CEE, SEE
Would stay as their own feeds: Definitely the UK, Australia, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Portugal, and obviously the US and Canada, and maybe France and Italy as well (the latter two could also just settle on LANGAS (or FLAINGAS if they were included) if WBD really needed/wanted to be cheap)
I guess it won’t work on the ViacomCBS/ParGlo way. The best way would be the Discovery way (Animal Planet, DTX, and/or TLC):
  • Cartoon Network Pan-Regional (Ad-free) (ex-Yugoslavia, Middle East, Israel, Cyprus, Moldova, Greece, Ukraine, Moldova, Malta, Turkey (Digiturk and D-Smart only), and the Baltics)
  • Cartoon Network Balkan (Ad-supported feed version of CN Pan-Regional) (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia, and Slovenia)
  • Cartoon Network Magyar (Hungary)
  • Cartoon Network Romania (After successful launch of CBS Reality Romania and TLC Romania)
  • Cartoon Network Iberia (Spain and Portugal; same feed as CN Portugal, but with two languages like Discovery Channel Iberia)
African market are undecided (maybe they’d stay as it is in the new structure, or join the Pan-Regional feed, as Discovery Family is available in both MENA and Sub-Saharan Region, and also Discovery Channel Middle East (containing CAT), and Discovery Science (Available on Azam TV))

Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Poland, UK, MENA (CN Arabic FTA), Turkey (CN Turkey “FTA”, or “Turksat Kablo TV” like Discovery Science Turkiye), GAS, Benelux, Italy, and the Nordics will stay as it is.

Last edited:

CassandraRO

I guess it won’t work on the ViacomCBS/ParGlo way. The best way would be the Discovery way (Animal Planet, DTX, and/or TLC):
  • Cartoon Network Pan-Regional (Ad-free) (ex-Yugoslavia, Middle East, Israel, Cyprus, Moldova, Greece, Ukraine, Moldova, Malta, Turkey (Digiturk and D-Smart only), and the Baltics)
  • Cartoon Network Balkan (Ad-supported feed version of CN Pan-Regional) (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia, and Slovenia)
  • Cartoon Network Magyar (Hungary)
  • Cartoon Network Romania (After successful launch of CBS Reality Romania and TLC Romania)
  • Cartoon Network Iberia (Spain and Portugal; same feed as CN Portugal, but with two languages like Discovery Channel Iberia)
African market are undecided (maybe they’d stay as it is in the new structure, or join the Pan-Regional feed, as Discovery Family is available in both MENA and Sub-Saharan Region, and also Discovery Channel Middle East (containing CAT), and Discovery Science (Available on Azam TV))

Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Poland, UK, MENA (CN Arabic FTA), Turkey (CN Turkey “FTA”, or “Turksat Kablo TV” like Discovery Science Turkiye), GAS, Benelux, Italy, and the Nordics will stay as it is.
Yea..don't separate Moldova by Romania
Thier official language is Romanian and all they have are from Romania (Disney,Cartoon Network etc)

StrikersSeventyOG

Thier official language is Romanian and all they have are from Romania (Disney,Cartoon Network etc)
Fact and remember back during WWII, Bessarabia (Moldova) was once controlled by the Kingdom of Romania then taken over by the Soviet Union but retaken back by Romania during Operation Barbarossa and retaken controlled again by the Soviets during the counter-offensive. This is why Cartoon Network, Disney, Nick and etc were the same language.

J10

Thier official language is Romanian and all they have are from Romania (Disney, Cartoon Network, etc).
I thought it’s a separated market and that they get just CEE channels in some contents like Kids channels, just like CN CEE, Boomerang CEE, and Disney Channel BG/RO, or even in entertainment channels, while the rest may be different.

OFF: BTW, is TLC Romania and CBS Reality (Romania) broadcasted in Moldova too? I thought the country have other languages spoken beside Romanian.

Last edited:

CassandraRO

I thought it’s a separated market and that they get just CEE channels in some contents like Kids channels, just like CN CEE, Boomerang CEE, and Disney Channel BG/RO, or even in entertainment channels, while the rest may be different.

OFF: BTW, Is TLC Romania and CBS Reality (Romania) broadcasted in Moldova too? I thought the country have other languages spoken beside Romanian.
They have other languages but they are in the minority not official

Reactions: J10

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Cartoon Network Canada schedule from today.
  • 12am – Johnny Bravo
  • 12:30am – Ed, Edd n Eddy
  • 1am – Dexter's Laboratory
  • 1:30am – Codename: Kids Next Door
  • 2am – Foster's Home for Imaginary Parents
  • 2:30am – Johnny Bravo
  • 3am – The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
  • 3:30am – The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
  • 4am – Johnny Bravo
  • 4:30am– Foster's Home for Imaginary Parents
  • 5am – The Powerpuff Girls 2016 (x2)
  • 6am – Sidekick (x2)
  • 7am – The Powerpuff Girls 2016 (x2)
  • 8am – Craig of the Creek (x2)
  • 9am – Victor and Valentino
  • 9:30am – The Amazing World of Gumball
  • 10am – We Bare Bears
  • 10:30am – Ben 10 2016
  • 11am – Infinity Train
  • 11:30am – Steven Universe
  • 12pm – Adventure Time (x2)
  • 1pm – We Baby Bears
  • 1:30pm – Craig of the Creek
  • 2pm – We Bear Bears
  • 3pm – OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (x2)
  • 4pm – The Powerpuff Girls 2016 (x2)
  • 5pm – Infinity Train
  • 5:30pm – Steven Universe
  • 6pm – We Bare Bears
  • 6:30pm – Adventure Time
  • 7pm – The Amazing World of Gumball
  • 7:30pm – Regular Show
  • 8pm – Craig of the Creek (x2)
  • 9pm – OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (x2)
  • 10pm – Infinity Train
  • 10:30pm – Steven Universe
  • 11pm – Adventure Time (x2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I've officially turned 26 years old.
Nowadays, Cartoon Network have done everything they can to bury Powerpuff Girls Z, not referencing it in Crossover Nexus and other Cartoon Network media. Why?!
Twitter, why are you such a bane of my existence?
the_joker wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I just found out a life-size Lucario plush exists.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of (the "formal" premiere of) Codename: Kids Next Door. This show is one of (if not) my favorite Cartoon Network show(s) and I remain hopeful that Tom Warburton's wish for the sequel show to see the light of day become a reality.

Featured Posts