Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaboyblast

The only change during the "block" is a logo with the Baby Bears on the left, but they are absent from the RSEE schedule. There are no special bumpers.

Also in Bulgaria, the channel from yesterday is broadcast only a couple of frames per second, it's literally unwatchable right now.

Attachments

• 1664620995111.png
    1664620995111.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 38

Francisque

Is CN Portugal doing something like the German team's feeds, promoting the 30th anniversary of CN USA but with the same shows?

No. Nothing as usual. And no old shows even.
Why they should be celebrating a birthday that doesn't properly belong to them anyway?

Especially if done in a boring manner, à la German-team

No, they won't do something. Speaking as someone who is still affected by the 2013 decision Turner made. Also I don't expect CN UK, the former CN Europe (CN EMEA is now CN Africa) to do even a "30 years today" bug next year.
Why are you still so sure?

2013 decision? Still you want CN Portugal not to exist?
That's a romanticized vision of CN Europe, which simply don't exist anymore in the back-then form

CassandraRO

Why they should be celebrating a birthday that doesn't properly belong to them anyway?

Especially if done in a boring manner, à la German-team
CN CEE didn't celebrate it
Just and only a bumper with CN birthday,coming soon and that's all
Despite CN Germany being so hyped with thier bumpers and countdown

Francisque

Yes, which is arguably not the best way to do it.

Anyway, I think a rebrand is to be expected next year now for EMEA. maybe something to do with the 30 year long presence in EMEA

Markus Nelis

Based on schedules, CN Portugal has one of the best schedules compared to other feeds. Not sure why it shouldn't exist.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Its good they are doing something. Though this seems to be limited and presented as another birthday though they never celebrated them before.
Yeah, the way they said "Cartoon Network is a year older" in the Birthday Party thing seems odd to me.

It was nice for CEE/RSEE/GAS that acknowledged CN USA's 30th anniversary but that doesn't mean they should share its' birthday with USA's. Most of European CN channels launched in different dates and year.

CassandraRO

Yeah, the way they said "Cartoon Network is a year older" in the Birthday Party thing seems odd to me.

It was nice for CEE/RSEE/GAS that acknowledged CN USA's 30th anniversary but that doesn't mean they should share its' birthday with USA's. Most of European CN channels launched in different dates and year.
CN CEE had to celebrate it's own birthday but I guess it was easier and less expensive to make those bumpers

narq

Idk if this is real, but if it is, then we've got a new rebrand! That probably means that CN EMEA will skip Redraw Your World.
Also, there was this new epilepsy warning and I don't think anybody thought it's a new rebrand.

Reactions: J10

J10

Idk if this is real, but if it is, then we've got a new rebrand! That probably means that CN EMEA will skip Redraw Your World.
Also, there was this new epilepsy warning and I don't think anybody thought it's a new rebrand.
This is fake. Nothing new will happen yet.

Perla Magica

Digital Love

That newest rebrand is for CN USA only, although it's unknown if CN EMEA will get that kind of rebrand or stay in Dimensional era forever.

J10

This is sadly very real
It’s not sadly for me. Don’t say it’s sadly, because it would be better than the next bumper, which looks weird like Check it 1.0, because of 3D graphics of CN logo. Also, I don’t like fake things, which is written “Very Rare and Real”.

I thought this is fake. Because some YouTube Channels post something fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts