Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

that's most likely the case, by early november it should be completely phased out in the us
ikr and the rebrands should be supposed at least 2 years above but this is strange despite the new company trying to delete cartoon shows. This is kinda gonna be outrage in 2023.

StrikersSeventyOG

Here photos for new shows and new episodes:
View attachment 300561
View attachment 300562
BATWHEELS include the Origins of Bathweels also releasing in Cartoonito on CN Oceania in Oct 16th, 2022 same schedule as CN Asia according this schedule.

Edited:
In other news: According to my friend in the Philippines, True and the Rainbow Kingdom had acquired rights by Cartoon Network Philippines for Cartoonito Block. Fun fact, this was also acquired by CN Turkey which was already covered by Regular Capital a few minutes ago but not the Philippines. But this show also possible releasing in the rest of CN Asia in 2023.

Last edited:

RegularCapital

Staff member
BATWHEELS include the Origins of Bathweels also releasing in Cartoonito on CN Oceania in Oct 16th, 2022 same schedule as CN Asia according this schedule.

Edited:
In other news: According to my friend in the Philippines, True and the Rainbow Kingdom had acquired rights by Cartoon Network Philippines for Cartoonito Block. Fun fact, this was also acquired by CN Turkey which was already covered by Regular Capital a few minutes ago but not the Philippines. But this show also possible releasing in the rest of CN Asia in 2023.
I actually mentioned the Philippines, a little bit later (as it was mentioned in the article):

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I guess I'll be a negative nellie, yet again, but it baffles me how anyone can say these 5 second UP NEXT idents are good. It's beyond basic and bland, literally any one of us could make this on our own computers. A screenshot/video from the cartoon on one half of the screen with the black background and the show title on the other. How creative! These make the RYW epileptic ones look like peak creativity.

I hope Europe does not adopt this amateurish mess.

The new US logo looks nice, smaller and appropriate for a widescreen channel in 21th century. Have they aired any other new elements of the continuity? I'm not even sure what exactly constitutes a CN US look, besides the endboards and up next idents, they barely show any idents before the show starts.
Minimalism is the current design trend.

It's not amazing but I find anything an improvement over Redraw Your World, which I still haven't gotten used to. I still find it nausiatingly awful.

The last second of these new coming up next bumpers looks vaguely nice? I feel like they are trying to make Cartoon Network's and Cartoonito's branding a little bit more alike. I'm optimistic.

Francisque

The only thing that could slightly be solved is the black background in some of the next bumpers, which however is coloured in some of them, and yes, minimalist and possibly I want more animations at the end of them than just the same etc., buy these could be more easily be used by the likes of EMEA as opposed to RYW ones, definitely tool epileptic and strong in pretty much everything, I'm more a minimalist fan myself.

I've always thought RYW would've needed a lot of tweaks to be applied in EMEA, not the case for this look

The music is also good, and I'm optimistic too, I want to believe they're going to at last unify the global looks, like with the other Discovery channels

CassandraRO

I'm no therapist but I guess...all of our hopes for a rebrand comes from the bad schedule of all feeds.
Seeing those weak slots for some good shows being filled with Boomerang show and TTG made us depressed and that little sign of RYW gived us hope at least for one good thing for CN feeds
Am I right?

narq

Changes on Cartoon Network Poland starting November 1st:

DC Superhero Girls
The show is back after 1 month. Airing Monday to Friday at 8:50 and 14:25 CET.

Bingewatch Marathons
Also back, the last one before the "break" aired last weekend. Still, I think CN PL has the worst version of the Bingewatch Marathons, since they air for almost the entire day (6:00-20:20 CET).

Grizzy and the Lemmings
Even though this show has enough airings at night and on Boomerang CEE, they decided to replace Bunnicula at 11:10 CET with Grizzy.

Insidus

StrikersSeventyOG

Same date but a different timeline in Asia Pacific Region. at the start of October 22, 2022, the Batwheels Series airs at 8:00 AM and replay at 7:00 PM every weekend in the CN Oceania region.

J10

He already knows. It literally discloses that it's not real in the title.
He knows it, but some would repeat it again.

Anyway, CN Arabic Continuity from yesterday.

They're promoting CN MENA blocks on CN Arabic, and there is no need for that. Still, at the end of the promo, they didn't update them, as Jawwy TV has split into two and it became STC TV in three countries, while Etisalat became Etisalat by e&, and Ooredoo changed their logo.
1665333223123.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.
Eurbane wrote on Ghostbuster's profile.
Nickelodeon hasen’t done much with premieres recently.

Featured Posts