Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Here Schedule for Holiday Weekend on December 24th-25th, 2022.
Looney Tunes Builders Holiday Special will be airing on Holiday weekend while the rest of the series on 2023.

December 24th, 2022 Schedule:
View attachment 301562
December 25th, 2022 Schedule:
View attachment 301563

I will post the schedule for December 31st, 2022 on first day of December 2022 and some new episodes highlights.
good, they reaired summer camp island again

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
So Ive been watching CN Arabic lately and Im impressed they air Dexter and the title cards are translated. Also the dubbing is similar to Czech.

Reactions: J10

J10

So I've been watching CN Arabic lately and I'm impressed they air Dexter and the title cards are translated. Also the dubbing is similar to Czech.
The Arabic credits and title cards were used before on CN dubbed shows in the intros, title of episodes, and the outro. After the English end credits, it shows the actors who dubbed it and the people who worked in the dubbing, and after that, the dubbing studio logo being appeared.

Translating shows' titles used to happen in the past, but now, since 2015/2016, it no longer exist, as they dubbed the title of the shows and the episode titles.
1669412991318.png

1669412253160.png

1669412356502.png

1669412675042.png

Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
That explains it. Do you know where to find the schedule? Ive been watching today and the dubs arent bad. Improved over the years I think in general. At least the promos are localized. I also like they insert bumpers between segments and basically have no ads.

Reactions: J10

J10

That explains it. Do you know where to find the schedule? Ive been watching today and the dubs arent bad. Improved over the years I think in general. At least the promos are localized. I also like they insert bumpers between segments and basically have no ads.
There used to be a schedule on Sat.TV Application, but it got closed, and it's only available on Set-Top-Boxes in the MENA Region, and beIN Schedule is outdated.

The only place for the channel's upcoming schedules is STC TV on App Store and Google Play, and CN Arabic Fan Pages like CN Media on Facebook and Instagram, and also the ones on Instagram & YouTube like Cartooner, Fristorme, CN Creators, and CN Master for promos being uploaded by them.

Last edited:

CNFan89x

Well-Known Membeer
CN GAS premieres the second season of LEGO Monkie Kid on 11th January at 16:10 CET, starting with the second special "Revenge of the Spider Queen".
(they will premiere the first season just two weeks before!)

Last edited:

Walker

The Arabic credits and title cards were used before on CN dubbed shows in the intros, title of episodes, and the outro. After the English end credits, it shows the actors who dubbed it and the people who worked in the dubbing, and after that, the dubbing studio logo being appeared.

Translating shows' titles used to happen in the past, but now, since 2015/2016, it no longer exist, as they dubbed the title of the shows and the episode titles.
View attachment 301575
View attachment 301571
View attachment 301572
View attachment 301574
wow i'm so impressed. I appreciate them for putting so much effort into it.

J10

Cartoon Network RSEE has stopped mentioning Moscow time in the promo, now indicate CET.

CET was last mentioned in 2010. previously, in the mid-2000s, GMT time was still used

We already saw that change before, since last week. There was a post on that change here in the thread, and it’s already mentioned.

TVArchive

What’s left for CN SEE and Boomerang CEE is the Russian ratings.

They have to drop it after they removed the channels from Russia, and stopped distributing WB films to Russian channels like Channel One Russia, and not to wait for expiring the license.
Boomerang CEE they continue to indicate the Russian license

J10

Boomerang CEE they continue to indicate the Russian license
I’m talking about both channels. Moscow time has been removed from CN, and WB films are no longer broadcasted on Russian Private Channels (e.g. Channel One Russia).

So, the only thing left is both the Russian ratings and the license.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

More CEE, this time from September 2011.
Iirc this was the time CN CEE randomly brought back Camp Lazlo and Dexter's Lab to the schedule after being gone for so long. (at least during the daytime schedule, I have no idea if they were aired late at nights cause I had TCM coming on at the time). 11 year old me was so happy to see those shows again, and to my surprise, more and more old shows kept coming back to the schedule, and they stayed there until late 2014. Good old times when CN CEE used to treat all of its shows pretty well, both old and new.

Tho I always found it weird that CN CEE kept rerunning that one and only season of Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue for so many years, despite it getting ratings so bad that the second season was never dubbed.

J10

The license bumper doesn't air anymore since September 1st, or I haven't seen it since then.
I didn’t mean the license bumper, I mean the ratings is still existed, so they still have Russian license.

They already have Czech license, so why using Russian license until now, after pulling the signal from Russia last March? Why not they spilt the feed into CN CIS (Russian Rating and license) and CN SEE (Czech license)?

Last edited:

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Tho I always found it weird that CN CEE kept rerunning that one and only season of Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue for so many years, despite it getting ratings so bad that the second season was never dubbed.
Very interesting how that happened, airing a season of a show for years without airing the seasons afterwards and airing it with bad ratings.

lizzie98

Iirc this was the time CN CEE randomly brought back Camp Lazlo and Dexter's Lab to the schedule after being gone for so long. (at least during the daytime schedule, I have no idea if they were aired late at nights cause I had TCM coming on at the time). 11 year old me was so happy to see those shows again, and to my surprise, more and more old shows kept coming back to the schedule, and they stayed there until late 2014. Good old times when CN CEE used to treat all of its shows pretty well, both old and new.

CN CEE has had Dexter's Lab on and off (whether as part of a block or not) until late 2017.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Stella Zhau made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 2nd of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
Revivals are fine if a show was abruptly cancelled and didn't get to finish its story, but for Pete's sake, can we at least slow down on the reboots so that original content can take priority? Why are networks so afraid of innovating now as if they haven't done it before?
Reply if you're muslim (you can if you aren't)
It's been one year since NickRewind block ceased the operations.
it's that day of the year!

Featured Posts