Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

StrikersSeventyOG

CARTOON NETWORK ASIA HIGHLIGHT AND SCHEDULE ON DECEMBER 2022.

At the start of December 5th, 2022, on Cartoon Network Asia, 90% of most shows will be airing for one hour long while others are airing either 25 minutes air long, 30 minutes air long, or 35 minutes air long. On the same date also will be airing certain shows that only appear same date and time on Mon-Fri, And Here Schedule:

View attachment 301560
Here promo shows from December 5th to 30th, 2022 Every Mon-Fri only from 9 AM to 12:00 NN in the rest of Asia. (8 AM to 11:00 AM only in Indonesia and Thailand Only), and from 3 PM to 6:00 PM in the rest of Asia. (2 PM to 5:00 PM only in Indonesia and Thailand Only) part of the Cartoon Hangout Promo.

On Monday, airing "Mechamato"
On Tuesday, airing "Looney Tunes Cartoons"
On Wednesday, airing "We Bare Bears"
On Thursday, airing "We Baby Bears"
On Friday, airing "TAWOG"

On Every Weekend on December 3rd-18th, 2022 only, same schedule but possible new episodes.

View attachment 301561

Cartoon Hangout Promo from CN Asia Facebook:

Last edited:

StrikersSeventyOG

Courtesy: Cartoon Network Asia Facebook

1669843753694.png

Cartoon Network Portugal Continuity as of November 30, 2022​

Last edited:

Francisque

Hopefully the new year will give CN EMEAs and elsewhere graphic stability, a graphic stability which seems to be mostly unknown, especially in EMEA.

Now even CN US doesn't know it, although I believe it's a temporary situation until they don't launch the proper rebrand in the full form.

These days it seems it's a trend to launch temporary semirebrands (leading to full rebrands): BBC, Channel 4 UK in particular

J10

From the end of both the promos and the next bumper in the US, those elements would be used for the new bumpers, and also the 6 AM Generic loop bumper (for replacing the loop bumper ones used across EMEA, such as the 3.0 one on CN MENA/Arabic, German-run (4.0), and the French one).

Last edited:

Francisque

I was about to report the same thing :D

Is the channel available somehow in HD?
it looks pixelated awfully in SD.

Is CN UK doing something special for Christmas?

Daffyrocks

Coming up next, The Daffy Duck Show!
CN CEE also did the bug switch today. I have yet to see which idents they use, if they made new ones or they just air ones from the last years.

I don't know why Boomerang CEE didn't do it yet. They also don't use any Cartoonito holiday-themed idents nor a Cartoonito Christmas screenbug
1669895813979.png

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts