Regular Show
Foster's Home
Over The Garden Wall
Long Live The Royals

Maybe also:
Scooby-Doo Where Are You
Flintstones
OKKO!

They can only air shows that have been dubbed into all languages (CZ/HU/RO). Unless they decided to dub them additionally. Also, the shows I mentioned are all known and new. We shall see.

I messaged them.

BloggerHU

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect:
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls 2017
Ben 10
Ben 10 2016
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Foster's Home
Over The Garden Wall
Long Live The Royals

Maybe also:
Scooby-Doo Where Are You
Flintstones
OKKO!

They can only air shows that have been dubbed into all languages (CZ/HU/RO). Unless they decided to dub them additionally. Also, the shows I mentioned are all known and new. We shall see.

I messaged them.
The schedule on this days will be the same, like in this month. Nothing will change. So, Grizzy, TDR, TTG, AO, TJ and SD will be aired.

CassandraRO

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect:
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls 2017
Ben 10
Ben 10 2016
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Foster's Home
Over The Garden Wall
Long Live The Royals

Maybe also:
Scooby-Doo Where Are You
Flintstones
OKKO!

I messaged them.
Stupid Czech Republic...
I wanted some Generator Rex and Alien Force with Ultimate or at least Ben 10 Omniverse

kb6000

Cartoon Network CEE schedule for Monday, September 12 to Sunday, September 18.
Cartoon Network schedule 2022.09.12-18.png

Last edited:

TVArchive

Hungary and Romania have a similar situation with the CIS and Baltic countries.
I think the birthday will be ignored since they never celebrated them.

Need a localized version of CN for this, but the chance is very small. since CN RSEE ads for Bulgaria and Russia are different, and there have never been holiday promos for a birthday (feed)

J10

Hungary and Romania have a similar situation with the CIS and Baltic countries.
I think the birthday will be ignored since they never celebrated them.

Need a localized version of CN for this, but the chance is very small. since CN RSEE ads for Bulgaria and Russia are different, and there have never been holiday promos for a feed birthday.
I'm hoping one day that it would be bigger.

As the diplomatic conflicts has worsen in Europe, and there is no stop to the conflict until now, it's time to launch CN Pan-Regional (ex-Yugoslavia and Macedonia) and CN Balkan (Mainly for Bulgaria and Balkan), replacing CN SEE (Continuing in places like Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Georgia) in Southeastern Europe.

CassandraRO

I'm hoping one day that it would be bigger.

As the diplomatic conflicts has worsen in Europe, and there is no stop to the conflict until now, it's time to launch CN Pan-Regional (ex-Yugoslavia and Macedonia) and CN Balkan (Mainly for Bulgaria and Balkan), replacing CN SEE (Continuing in places like Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Georgia) in Southeastern Europe.
Bulgaria and Balkans?
So Romania,Bulgaria,Greece,Serbia,Albania etc...in one feed? It would be worse than CN CEE and SEE

J10

Bulgaria and Balkans?
So Romania,Bulgaria,Greece,Serbia,Albania etc...in one feed? It would be worse than CN CEE and SEE
TLC has already these versions, Balkan and Pan-Regional. Why not to copy that for CN?

Also, Romania is in Central Eastern Europe (CEE), not SEE. I'm talking about Southeastern Europe (Including Bulgaria, and Balkan & ex-Yugoslavia). Until now, diplomatic ties won't be restored with Russia, and conflict is still going on. So, cessation of the feed in the SEE market (excluding CIS countries mentioned in my previous quoted post like Kazakhstan) and replacing it with newer ones is necessary.

Last edited:

TVArchive

It would be better to launch CN for the Russian-speaking CIS and Baltic countries (I believe that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are broadcasting a channel in Russian).

+ it will be easier to show old content this way

CassandraRO

TLC has already these versions, Balkan and Pan-Regional. Why not to copy that for CN?

Also, Romania is in Central Eastern Europe (CEE), not SEE. I'm talking about Southeastern Europe (Including Bulgaria, and Balkan & ex-Yugoslavia). Until now, diplomatic ties won't be restored with Russia, and conflict is still going on. So, cessation of the feed in the SEE market (excluding CIS countries mentioned in my previous quoted post like Kazakhstan) and replacing it with newer ones is necessary.
When you talked about Balkans..I thought about Romania :)) sorry

Reactions: J10

J10

When you talked about Balkans.. I thought about Romania :). Sorry.
No problem.

Romania is always being known as a Central Eastern European country, which they're carrying CN CEE, so it's not part of Southeastern Europe, where the Balkans and Bulgaria are part of it.

Last edited:

CassandraRO

No problem.

Romania is always being known as a Central Eastern European country, which they're carrying CN CEE, so it's not part of Southeastern Europe, where the Balkans and Bulgaria are part of it.
Um..Romania is also a Balkan too
Also is an Eastern country.Like DIsney RO/BG don't have so much to do with CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts