The "Welcome Back" thread!

Otakuninja2006

Hi guys! I'm good, but got a bit on my mind and recently started school again. It's great to see the REAL version of this place back.

I now have a Tumblr and Spacehey:

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Wow. It's so beautiful. And just in time for Attack on Titan's glorious return to Toonami. Hopefully, people want to discuss shonen on this site after the long shutdown period. Going to bump the Jujutsu Kaisen thread on here now season 2 is out and is mega hyped.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Right now, I feel like I'm going to be debating less. That might thrill the mods who found my causticness exasperating but truly I am just too tired to do much besides offer the occasional "Yup" to people I agree with. I will still be somewhat of a gadfly in my reviews, but for now I don't really expect to be debating other posters much.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Great to be back, I love this forum and it sucked being stuck with echo chamber that is Reddit.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
I could never really get used to the temporary forum, and I've been somber for non-TZ reasons, but things are looking up. I can go down long rabbit holes of old forum posts/times in animation history again, plus Checkered Past when I get home from work is nice.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Well, hello everyone it's been some time. Nice to see the familiar uh Avis and names here. (Looks mine went back to the one I used in November) This year is 5th year on this site too, missed the date though. Anyway, I'm doing alright, ready for fall some cooler weather. My favorite MLB is trying to get to 100 losses (you read that right) Anyway, glad the forums were saved mostly and that's good news, good work to those behind the scenes to get this back up and running. Nice to be back.

TsWade2

Ah man, it's been so long! I'm doing my best to hang in there. You guys are lucky, because I have been doom and gloom of the Hollywood Strike. I keep saying it's the end of Hollywood this and it's the end of Disney that, but I'm trying to control that. ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts