"Midnight Sons" (unconfirmed) News & Discussion Thread

Frontier

Staff member
Rumor is The Punisher could be used in a Midnight Sons team with Doctor Strange, Blade, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, and Elsa Bloodstone (who is also slated for a MCU debut). Daredevil not too far behind either allegedly.
Well, Ghost Rider is allegedly planned considering they canned the TV show. I guess putting Punisher (whether it's Bernthal or otherwise) into a Supernatural stint would fit him into the "proper" MCU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, Ghost Rider is allegedly planned considering they canned the TV show. I guess putting Punisher (whether it's Bernthal or otherwise) into a Supernatural stint would fit him into the "proper" MCU.
Someone's gotta fire the silver bullets when Blade isn't I guess... shrug.

Last edited:

the greenman

Rumor: Midnight Sons movie in development?

Is this going to be on Disney+ or in theaters? Also, was Helstrom canon?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

the greenman

Theaters allegedly. Don't we already know none of the previous MCU-related shows are canon.
Well, it was so recently cancelled, that it almost felt like the same issue with the Hulu Ghost Rider series. That is, Feige was saving it for his own purposes in the MCU (as now we see). These came around the same time Disney announced the Blade reboot. So, it is very possible Marvel would keep Luna's Ghost Rider and the Hulu Helstrom actors if they wanted. They can excise what they want like Netflix series.

WoW, we're acting like the Netflix actors in MCU is fact at this point, aren't we?

reflection01

Interesting rumor. Perhaps Phase 4 and 5 won’t have a single Avengers film. Instead there could be a supernatural team up (Midnight Sons), a space team up (Carol, Monica, GotG, Thor, Fury, Talos), and maybe a more traditional US team up (Spidey, Cap, Bucky, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Wasp) or international team up with them and Shang-Chi, Shuri, Okoye, and Yelena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the greenman

Interesting rumor. Perhaps Phase 4 and 5 won’t have a single Avengers film. Instead there could be a supernatural team up (Midnight Sons), a space team up (Carol, Monica, GotG, Thor, Fury, Talos), and maybe a more traditional US team up (Spidey, Cap, Bucky, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Wasp) or international team up with them and Shang-Chi, Shuri, Okoye, and Yelena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nah, I'm just spitballing here, but I think Phase 5 would end up being supernatural stuff. Phase 4 may be all Cosmic as Feige already stated before.

We also do not know exactly how long it will be either. Cause I think we may get Fantastic Four & "New Avengers" as well as a rumored Power Pack tv series or film in the next 5 years. What may happen is they will seed the supernatural stuff like Blade with the Cosmic. Though Dr. Strange 2 will probably answer alot of questions.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm all for the supernatural component, but I'm curious how they plan to mitigate box office losses from countries like China who don't approve of and screen supernatural movies. The shorter window to Disney+ like with Shang-Chi:?

the greenman

I'm all for the supernatural component, but I'm curious how they plan to mitigate box office losses from countries like China who don't approve of and screen supernatural movies. The shorter window to Disney+ like with Shang-Chi:?
It will be a lost cause at this point.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm...I guess we'll have to see if they can get all these out o_O.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts