Cartoon Network November 2023 Premiere Info

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Here are Cartoon Network and Cartoonito's premieres for November. The info here may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.
No Max premieres this month.

Cartoonito

Batwheels

Monday, November 6 - 7:45 A.M. (EST) - 133 - The Dark Night
Tuesday, November 7 - 7:45 A.M. (EST) - 134 - License to Joke
Wednesday, November 8 - 7:45 A.M. (EST) - 135 - Bibi's Bad Day
Thursday, November 9 - 7:45 A.M. (EST) - 136 - A Jet Out of Water
Friday, November 10 - 7:45 A.M. (EST) - 137 - Batty Body Swap

Bugs Bunny Builders
Monday, November 27 - 8:45 A.M. (EST) - 136 - Castle Hassle
Tuesday, November 28 - 8:45 A.M. (EST) - 137 - Catwalk
Wednesday, November 29 - 8:45 A.M. (EST) - 138 - Dim Sum
Thursday, November 30 - 8:45 A.M. (EST) - 139 - Crane Game
Friday, December 1 - 8:45 A.M. (EST) - 140 - Speedy [SEASON FINALE]

Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go!

Monday, November 6 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 249 - The Waiting Game
Monday, November 13 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 250 - All Wheels on Track
Monday, November 20 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 251 - Something Broken, Someone Blue
Monday, November 27 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 252 - The Sights of Sodor [SEASON FINALE]

Cartoon Network

The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe

Saturday, November 11 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 101 - The Prince and the Valiant Quest [SERIES PREMIERE]
Saturday, November 11 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 102 - The Prince and the Chicken of Doom
Saturday, November 18 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 103 - The Prince and the Sing Songy Stag
Saturday, November 18 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 104 - The Prince and the Tears of Triumph
Saturday, November 25 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 105 - The Prince and the Turnip Tricksters
Saturday, November 25 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 106 - The Prince and the Swoony Swanstress

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, November 18 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 825 - The Wishbone

Tiny Toons Looniversity
Saturday, November 4 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 110 - The Show Must Hop On [SEASON FINALE]

Movies/Specials

Monday, November 20 - 1:30 P.M. (EST) - Peter and the Wolf

Last edited:

Mandouga

SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE EPISODES?!

Six hundred and twenty-five episodes! Great scott!

But seriously folks...

Six seasons, huh? When a show like Teen Titans Go! is as overexposed as it is, it can seem like it's been around longer than it reeally has...

As for "TTL", so it's a "season" finale, huh? Well....aaaaaaahhhh I don't know.

Oh, wait. That's Animaniacs.

Really, though, they said that they were planning on four seasons (one for each year of high school/college), but that doesn't mean there will actually be four seasons, especially since, from what I understand, this is pretty much an in-name-only version of not just Tiny Toons itself, but also the characters, even for the overall Looney Tunes "universe" (or something like that)....

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE EPISODES?!

Six hundred and twenty-five episodes! Great scott!

But seriously folks...

Six seasons, huh? When a show like Teen Titans Go! is as overexposed as it is, it can seem like it's been around longer than it reeally has...
Actually, eight seasons currently. And one movie, 2 DTV movies, a video game short, 2 NBA specials, an April Fools Day short, and a Space Jam special episode.

Mandouga

I mean that they say it’s a “season” finale, but given how essentially “in-name-only” it is, it could end up becoming a “series” finale for all anyone knows, which means ultimately we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Also “long seasons” are still around, it just depends on the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awinger24

Bugs Bunny Builders is scheduled to release new episodes on Max November 28th as Season 1G.

It appears that there are no airdates yet. These episodes popped up on TV Passport.

“Crane Game”
“Catwalk”

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Bugs Bunny Builders is scheduled to release new episodes on Max November 28th as Season 1G.

It appears that there are no airdates yet. These episodes popped up on TV Passport.

“Crane Game”
“Catwalk”

It's quite likely these will air on CN before dropping on Max. We'll have to wait and see for airdates, or if they'll be pulled.
I added them to the OP just in case.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Prince Ivandoe will be airing double premieres for a while, according to Zap2It.

EDIT: Surprise special on November 20: Peter and the Wolf (the animated film on Max).

Last edited:

awinger24

Full episodes and TV Listings- Zap2it.com

Bugs Bunny Builders (Children).

Zap2It, TV Passport and TV Insider updated their Bugs Bunny Builders episode listings. No plot details.

Monday, November 27th - Castle Hassle - 135
Tuesday, November 28th - Catwalk - 136
Wednesday, November 29th - Dim Sum - 137
Thursday, November 30th - Crane Game - 138
Friday, December 1st - Speedy - 139

UPDATED to add more episodes. Season 1 of Bugs Bunny Builders will conclude this year. Season 2 is expected to start airing in 2024.

Last edited:

awinger24

These final Season 1 episodes of Bugs Bunny Builders all have a World Tour theme.

Bugs Bunny Builders

I translated the titles from a Germany TV guide called TVInfo.de and some look very promising to the fans.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.

Featured Posts