Cartoon Network October 2021 Premiere Info

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
When I completed the September schedule, I posted:

Expect the October thread on Monday, and I hope that turns out to be an easier month for me.

Thankfully, it was. We're only halfway through the month this time, and the October thread is already complete. Zap2It was much more cooperative this month, so no need to switch between scheduling guides, and Cartoonito has gotten into a much more steady groove than the chaotic September (although Caillou is still pretty erratic). It'll be nice to have more of a break this time between now and the November thread.

Regarding the above post: The Craig of the Creek special will NOT be a half-hour. However, the Halloween specials for DCSHG, TDR, and V&V are 22-minute episodes. Also, on the Cartoonito side, Pocoyo gets a full hour of Halloween episodes on October 25.

Enjoy your Samhain festivities, everyone!

DonkeyKongSong

I did a little research, and it seems before Cartoonito, only a handful of Care Bears: Unlock the Magic have aired on Cartoon Network, so these are new to the network.

Sunday September 26 - 7:30am - 102/103 - A Patch of Perturbed Pentunias / Nobody's Perfect
Sunday October 3 - 7:30am - 104/105 - A Yorg Awakening / Rain Rain Go Away
Sunday October 10 - 7:30am - 106/107 - Waffle Cones for Whiffles / The Big Whifflesnooze
Sunday October 17 - 7:30am - 108/109 - Mixed Signals / Funshine's Un-Fun Day
Sunday October 24 - 7:30am - 110/111 - The Great Giggle / If It's Broke, Fix It

Prior to Cartoonito, only "The Beginning", "Share Your Care", and "Snow-verload" aired on CN so the rest are CN premieres.

Markus Nelis

They could air it next year on Halloween but there's still time. This is why I expect them to premiere it on CN way before Halloween.

DonkeyKongSong

To add to what I said in the previous said,

According to the video on the Cartoon Network website and cnas.fandom.com (a schedule story site), a new episode of Mush-Mush and the Mushables aired October 20 (a Wednesday), "The Show Must Go On".

Seems Mush-Mush is getting premieres Monday AND Wednesday.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Thank you. I was wondering why the episode suddenly changed to "What a Stinker" on the Zap2It schedule.

becausepotatoes

The loudest and proudest
How can Eyesore of Sunset be a season premiere when Season 2 hasn't finished airing yet? Is Cartoon Network pulling a Spongebob?

kanc

How can Eyesore of Sunset be a season premiere when Season 2 hasn't finished airing yet? Is Cartoon Network pulling a Spongebob?
Nick also did this with other shows, not just SpongeBob for out of production airing

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I honestly have no clue when the season ended or started. It was running kinda long (it was well over 52 episodes since the last batch of episodes), so I just restarted the season.

If anyone has the correct numbers, that would be nice to know.

Vic Hawk

I honestly have no clue when the season ended or started. It was running kinda long (it was well over 52 episodes since the last batch of episodes), so I just restarted the season.

If anyone has the correct numbers, that would be nice to know.
The first 40 episodes of the show (including Petri) make up the first season. Since Champion (episode 41), it has been the second season.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
That doesn't make sense. Wasn't the first season only 10 episodes? CN aired those episodes back in early 2018 and they called it a mini-series at that time, and development of future episodes were still pending.

Wouldn't the second season have started after it came back well over a year later?

Vic Hawk

That doesn't make sense. Wasn't the first season only 10 episodes? CN aired those episodes back in early 2018 and they called it a mini-series at that time, and development of future episodes were still pending.

Wouldn't the second season have started after it came back well over a year later?
What might of happen was that Cartoon Network extended the order to 30 more episodes and also renewed it for a second season.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Sorry for not responding the rest of the day. I had to go work as soon as I made my last post, then I conked out all night.

Would anyone happen to know the correct episode numbers for "Eyesore of Sunset" and "Petri"? I'm really not in the mood to do the research of going back several months' worth of previous schedule threads, and I'm pretty busy today.

Vic Hawk

Sorry for not responding the rest of the day. I had to go work as soon as I made my last post, then I conked out all night.

Would anyone happen to know the correct episode numbers for "Eyesore of Sunset" and "Petri"? I'm really not in the mood to do the research of going back several months' worth of previous schedule threads, and I'm pretty busy today.
Petri is probably 140 while Eyesore of Sunset is probably 225.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts