Cartoon Network @ SDCC predictions

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
With San Diego Comic-Con 2022 almost here, and Cartoon Network going to be there, what are your predictions on announcements made there for the channel?

CNC

• Tiny Toons Looniversity release date and trailer
  • Animaniacs Season 4 renewal announcement?
  • Craig of the Creek Movie synopsis
  • Mao Mao Season 2 release date and trailer
  • Total Drama Island reboot synopsis
  • Gumball movie release date and trailer
  • More information on the Gumball so-called "reboot"
  • The Day the Earth Blew Up release date and/or trailer
  • More info on Cartoonito's future slate of shows
  • Unicorn: Warriors Eternal trailer and release date
  • 30th Anniversary programming stunt announcements
  • Sneak peeks of upcoming Teen Titans GO, We Baby Bears, and Craig of the Creek episodes
  • Whatever upcoming acquired movies they'll soon air on ACME Night

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh hey today is my 8th anniversary here, I regret sometimes not making my account sooner, since I knew about this place as early as 2012. Anyhow time sure flies.
Posting less going well. No warnings for anything so I think the board agrees. Still present for everything and DO read what you guys say. But if I see something I don't like I keep my damn mouth shut. It's for the best.
20 Years ago today, Discovery Kids on NBC launched , it was my first introduction to Discovery Kids. I didn't have digital cable so I didn't have the channel. I liked Trading Spaces: Boys vs Girls. Tutenstien, Kenny the Shark, Time Warp Trio, Darcy's Wild Life.
Reading about Shea Fontana and watching this video with Ann Austen makes me want to see them collaborate on a project someday.

Ok... I got Sky Evo..

Also thats also means....

Featured Posts