Cartoon Network Trademark and Copyright Discussion and Theory Thread

Eldorado

I figured this would be a good thread to post any and all Trademark leaks for Cartoon Network things online.

The recent Trademarks are:
- Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake
- The Wonderful Wingits
- Outrunners
- Powerpuff World
- Beetle + Bean

whoisretro

I figured this would be a good thread to post any and all Trademark leaks for Cartoon Network things online.

The recent Trademarks are:
- Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake
- The Wonderful Wingits
- Outrunners
- Powerpuff World
- Beetle + Bean

Just putting this out there these trademarks could end up meaning nothing like sometimes Cartoon Network trademarks things just because for example they trademarked Trick Moon awhile back and as we know nothing happened with that. Just take these with a grain of salt because we may not get any new series or anything based off these.

CNC

new trademark just dropped. Upcoming new show alert?

1634948649145.png

also, these Rick and Morty trademarks...
"Aw geez Rick, why are we both in separate trademarks? Why can't just we be, you know, together for all of them?"

1634948837995.png

1634948865788.png

1634948892364.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Found this from Reddit. Had to trim the original a bit. And yeah the guy in the 2nd half of this is the new Sokka actor.
20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts