Cartoon Network's (Upcoming) 30th Anniversary

I'd love it if they show love to Class of 3000 and air the show!! Or at least include the characters like Kim, Kam, or Lil D in the bumpers.

Unless CN and Andre Benjamin have won that lawsuit or there was some sort of settlement with the person suing them, I highly doubt it.
They did win the lawsuit, (CN and Andre). I mean, it’s a special event that happens once every 10 years they should just do it. Pay Andre 3000 the royalty. They don’t even need to air episodes it’d be amazing if they’d include the characters in bumpers or something. It’d be a shame not to mention a show from back then along with many others that helped shape modern CN all because of legal action from 15 years ago.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I think Adult Swim should participate by airing some of its older shows as well.

There's a 9-year difference between the two networks. It would be off.
Also, AS already airs its older shows pretty regularly, so that would be nothing new for them.

Silver-7

the man of the minute
i just think they'll air some classic stuff around october, and maybe we'll get a bumper.
in terms of what they will air, they'll most likely do the standard dexter's lab, johnny bravo, ed, edd, and eddy. etc. but i'm hoping they'll air do more stuff from the last decade honestly, stuff like adventure time, regular show, uncle grandpa, clarence, johnny test (hear me out on that last one), that kinda stuff. of course we should get the real "classics" aired in october, but those shows should get more of a spotlight too. personally, i don't think they'll do much, i think we're lucky if we get a bumper in the first place. but, a guy can dream though.
yourmumisbuff123 - A man can dream [vAUOPHqx5Gs - 640x480 - 0m05s].png

They should just do one episode from each show in their 30 year library. No matter what happened to it after cancelation, sued, written off, forgotten, etc. JUST DO IT CN. Also Happy Birthday
Screenshot_20220817-182147_Chrome.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts