Cartoonito International News and Discussion Thread

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Cartoonito Italy Highlights for May 2022:
New episodes of Blue's Clues and You, Fireman Sam
New series: Mush-Mush and the Mushables, premieres May 14th, airing weekends at 7:30 P.M.
Event: Scegliamo Io & Te, Mamma
I still wonder not just when the rebrand will happen, but also when Lucas the Spider will premiere since it has the current Cartoonito logo on the end credits.

CNC

Did anybody capture a Dino Ranch curriculum board yet (or record any promos for it) as it's airing in the Cartoonito block in Asia right now?

Markus Nelis

I think it's Thomas the Train (?).

Coming next month to Boomerang CEE, so the first signs of a Cartoonito launch, probably
The Cartoonito block ill probably launch in September.

However even if they don't have many shows to launch Cartoonito on Boomerang CEE yet. I just wonder why Boomerang Nordic rushed it when they only had 2 shows on Cartoonito (Thomas/Masha and the Bear). At least soon there will be 4 shows and Cartoonito expands to 2 hours soon.

Markus Nelis

I assume the show will start on Nordic in July as well. Mush-Mush also premiered on both channels on the same day. This will definitely be similar.

Francisque

Cartoonito's new logo coming up in Italy on the 5th of June

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels

Cartoonito's new logo coming up in Italy on the 5th of June
Finally!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts