Cartoonito International News and Discussion Thread

RegularCapital

Staff member

Cartoonito's new logo coming up in Italy on the 5th of June

The link seems to be geoblocked, here's a source from Mediaset themselves: Cartoonito cambia immagine, nuovo look per il canale

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Less than an hour to go…

Attachments

• 6EA25189-9DE6-4112-BD1E-05A9176EBDF3.png
    6EA25189-9DE6-4112-BD1E-05A9176EBDF3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 73

Francisque

Cartoonito Italy has rebranded.

Last ever pre-broadcasting day loop before 6am with the older logo, then the first "new" Cartoonito ident.

However, the DOG hasn't changed yet; it might change even in the middle of the programme

EDIT: the ident has an Italian VoiceOver

Francisque

Cartoonito is expanding fast!
But here in the Netherlands no sign of it!
Do somebody knows when we can expect Cartoonito in the Netherlands?
?

Cartoonito UK and Cartoonito Italy have been there for a long time, especially the UK version, already in 2006 (2007 as a channel); it's actually the first incarnation of Cartoonito. to ever exist

In Italy it first launched along with other similar blocks on the local Boomerang's ,especially in CEE; however, in CEE, due to competition from the main Boomerang brand, it fell apart, that's why they're taking longer to either restore it as a brand, or thinking about what their next move can be

Maikell

?

Cartoonito UK and Cartoonito Italy have been there for a long time, especially the UK version, already in 2006 (2007 as a channel); it's actually the first incarnation of Cartoonito. to ever exist

In Italy it first launched along with other similar blocks on the local Boomerang's ,especially in CEE; however, in CEE, due to competition from the main Boomerang brand, it fell apart, that's why they're taking longer to either restore it as a brand, or thinking about what their next move can be

Thank you for the information.
So there is no timeframe when we can expect Cartoonito with the pre school blog as Lucas the spider and Little Ellen in dutch? Because i know that they already have translated it to dutch, even the cartoonito "song" is dubbed already!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts