Cartoonito - News & Discussion Thread

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
'Right now' doesn't really matter since starting next week going into January everything is going to be pre-empted for holiday themed programming. For all we know, that could be the reason why Cartoonito is losing an hour. Like @Goldstar Neo mentioned, as of yet we don't know whether Cartoonito's ending at 1PM is going to be a permanent change or not, and we likely won't know until after January.

Philblue7

Here are the shows on Cartoonito that currently have promos:
  • Pocoyo
  • Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go
  • Bing
  • Mush-Mush and the Mushables
  • Lucas the Spider

And here are the shows that don't have promos yet:
  • Baby Looney Tunes
  • Caillou
  • Esme & Roy
  • Love Monster
  • Care Bears: Unlock the Magic

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
  • Pocoyo
  • Bing
  • Lucas the Spider

• Baby Looney Tunes
  • Caillou
  • Esme & Roy
  • Love Monster
Baby Looney Tunes has been out of production for years. The network isn't likely to make a promo for a show that they're only airing the reruns of.

Markus Nelis

• Pocoyo
  • Bing
  • Lucas the Spider

• Baby Looney Tunes
  • Caillou
  • Esme & Roy
  • Love Monster
I don't think all the shows will get a promo though.

Insidus

WarnerMedia EMEA gave me more details about Cartoonito. They're basically like every other preschool brand but this time they want to be more entertaining than educational.

Yes, I still think Boomerang is a goner as seen in Latin America. The channel fits the description of the info provided.
22612b8a143b42ea2afb638854768e76.jpg

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

Insidus

Curious, why hasn't Italy and the UK updated the look for Cartoonito. Could a possible rebrand be underway? WarnerMedia had stated this new Cartoonito will be more entertaining than educational. It could explain Scooby-Doo and Tom And Jerry's presence on Cartoonito LA.

jokerbeans2091

Curious, why hasn't Italy and the UK updated the look for Cartoonito. Could a possible rebrand be underway? WarnerMedia had stated this new Cartoonito will be more entertaining than educational. It could explain Scooby-Doo and Tom And Jerry's presence on Cartoonito LA.

there probably waiting until the new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
Guys. What shows would you like Cartoon Network to acquire to air on Cartoonito?
I'm not familiar with too many preschool shows, and I'd personally rather not see them acquire a bunch of older shows (I think it the block would benefit more in establishing its' own identity from gaining new shows that can one day become classics in their own right rather than becoming a dumping ground for canceled ones; I'd rather Cartoonito make a name for itself in its' own right as opposed to just becoming Boomerang 2.0), so I'll just say that I hope the new shows they have lined up (Batwheels, Jessica's Big Little World, Tom & Jerry Time, Bugs Bunny Builders) debut within the first quarter of 2022 and gain substantial followings.

But I'm not trying to dissusade anyone else who may have their own picks; that's just me.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts