Cartoonito - News & Discussion Thread

Moe

I don't think that CN will abandon their network because of Cartoonito, so just like Disney and Nick have own preschool blocks, but they don't abandon the main channels, so CN is no different.

CN is doing fine with current shows and future shows, also re-run of HBO Max cartoon programming, so CN want to focus on iconic brand, rather than run all marathon everyday that could degrade the value of contents, so many audience expect to see different contents every 30 minutes or 1 hour.

I'm predicting that Cartoonito likely to be #3 most rated preschool block after Nick Jr and Disney Junior, so Cartoonito is less likely to beat competitors' preschool blocks unless there is miracle.

If you think that CN is abandoned so they won't introduce Acme Night at first place so it don't make sense.

Boomerang has no original series after Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? cancelled.

Yup, that's why Acme Night, Cartoonito, and the upcoming girls block is making CN more diverse than ever.
Yes and live action shows too - it was WB's plan, not mine.

It's old news, irrelevant, and it has beaten to death SO MANY TIMES, for God's sake! Aren't these people have nothing better to do with their lives than complain about something that they didn't like? I personally hated PPG 2016 reboot, I did not Tig n Seek, nor I didn't care for Jellystone. I mean, there's a lot of shows I did not like in any kids channel, but I would never obessivley bashing them 24/7. I just simply don't like it. After that, I stopped watching them and move on with my life.
Great point, I rather to left CN alone and let kids enjoy their channel, so let free market take care of itself and WB will make an adjust accordingly. After AT&T is out so WB has more freedom to make a decision with channels and contents.

I wonder if they'll use this Cartoonito screen bug during the duration of the shows or alternate between it and the Cartoon Network logo, but I guess we'll find out Monday.

Cartoonito Screen Bug (2021).jpg

Last edited:

J10

I wonder if they'll use this Cartoonito screen bug during the duration of the shows or alternate between it and the Cartoon Network logo, but I guess we'll find out Monday.
View attachment 291091
I remember the time where CN Arabic and Cartoonito logos are being changed between the time. Also, the logos of Boomerang (in EMEA) and Cartoonito being alternative and changed many times during the block, between 2011 and 2014.

I guess they’ll make an alternative one like that on the channel.

Last edited:

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
I don't think that CN will abandon their network because of Cartoonito, so just like Disney and Nick have own preschool blocks, but they don't abandon the main channels, so CN is no different.

CN is doing fine with current shows and future shows, also re-run of HBO Max cartoon programming, so CN want to focus on iconic brand, rather than run all marathon everyday that could degrade the value of contents, so many audience expect to see different contents every 30 minutes or 1 hour.

I'm predicting that Cartoonito likely to be #3 most rated preschool block after Nick Jr and Disney Junior, so Cartoonito is less likely to beat competitors' preschool blocks unless there is miracle.

If you think that CN is abandoned so they won't introduce Acme Night at first place so it don't make sense.

Boomerang has no original series after Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? cancelled.

Yes and live action shows too - it was WB's plan, not mine.

Great point, I rather to left CN alone and let kids enjoy their channel, so let free market take care of itself and WB will make an adjust accordingly. After AT&T is out so WB has more freedom to make a decision with channels and contents.
Absolutely! Quoted for the truth.
Capture479.PNG

Reactions: Moe

Lex The Bookworm

My prediction for monday for Cartoonito Ratings for almost all shows will have bad start. I don't know how much kids age under 7 will be watching. Less then 30,000 children have been hospitalized since August. so i''m not sure if airing it this Monday is not good idea.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
My prediction for monday for Cartoonito Ratings for almost all shows will have bad start. I don't know how much kids age under 7 will be watching. Less then 30,000 children have been hospitalized since August. so i''m not sure if airing it this Monday is not good idea.

They have to premiere it sometime. Yes, it sucks royal that we're still in the middle of a pandemic, but what's Cartoon Network supposed to do? Wait until it's over to launch the block? Who knows when that's going to be? CN has sunk millions of dollars into this venture, and they've got tons of advertisers and sponsors lined up; too much for them to just put Cartoonito on the shelf and sit on it until ????. You've got to strike while the iron is hot, as it were.

The block will likely have a rough start due to the fact that they have to lure viewers away from Nick Jr. and Disney Junior, which have been running longer and are already established as household staples, but I think Cartoonito has enough decent shows to attract a sizable amount of viewers over time.

Last edited:

jokerbeans2091

i don’t know man we’ll just have to wait to see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed on Zap2It that Pocoyo and Thomas & Friends were incorrectly listed airing between Adult Swim shows, I hope this is only an error. :D Edit: Yeah, the schedule on Zap2It is a bit wonky, Bing is incorrectly listed from Wed, 9/15 from 10:25 AM-5:30 PM.
Cartoonito Adult Swim.jpg

Last edited:

Moe

I just noticed on Zap2It that Pocoyo and Thomas & Friends were incorrectly listed airing between Adult Swim shows, I hope this is only an error. :D Edit: Yeah, the schedule for Zap2It is a bit wonky, Bing is incorrectly listed from Wed, 9/15 from 10:25 AM-5:30 PM.
View attachment 291097
It looks like they want to educate the adults because they are unprepared for real world lol.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
View attachment 291091
That's a nice logo. If they made it smaller with some space left from the border than it'll be fine. Looking at it maybe they'll update the CN bug and get back to the full channel name eventually.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
TV's Cartoonito aim: to help tots be 'best humans' possible Some additional stuff regarding Cartoonito
  • Psychologists have devised games for parents to play with their kids to develop the skills depicted in the shows.
  • Key learning scenes will be identified by "labels", and there will be 15-second bumpers before shows(much like Noggin's curriculum boards) that tell adults what will be addressed in the show.
  • Thomas, for example, will deal with problem-solving and teamwork.
  • Little Ellen will include same-sex couples among the adult cast.
Pretty interesting stuff.

Francisque

It has to be seen whether Cartoonito shows will contain an internal break or not.

I wouldn't, personally

And Nick Jr and Disney Junior don't.

Just have some fillers at the end breaks, in addition to adverts

5YearsOnEastCoast

I remember when Cartoonito block aired in my country. It was like a decade ago. But it was on Boomerang. And it didn't have Caillou and a cartoon with lowest IMDB score with over 100+ votes.

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
TV's Cartoonito aim: to help tots be 'best humans' possible Some additional stuff regarding Cartoonito
  • Psychologists have devised games for parents to play with their kids to develop the skills depicted in the shows.
  • Key learning scenes will be identified by "labels", and there will be 15-second bumpers before shows(much like Noggin's curriculum boards) that tell adults what will be addressed in the show.
  • Thomas, for example, will deal with problem-solving and teamwork.
  • Little Ellen will include same-sex couples among the adult cast.
Pretty interesting stuff.
Sounds neat! It's launching tomorrow and I might be able to watch a little bit of it (that is IF the DISH Network DVR in the living room doesn't go wild on us with the so-called 'signal losses' when there isn't really anything blocking the satellite, like it ALWAYS does half of the time). I can't wait to see how the block all turns out though!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts