Cartoons celebrating 50 years!!!!

stephane dumas

Yesterday marked the 50th anniversary for 3 cartoons
This is where SNL TV Funhouse was inspired for the Black Sabbath Show skit I presume? ;-)
iu

harry580

wait til your father gets home is family guy but better (not hating on family guy)

LinusFan303

Waiting for Christmas
I've seen the Brady Kids one the most, because I love the Brady Bunch so I had to check it out, it's kind of strange to see. The Osmonds I've seen a little bit of , the theme song , I kind of like though.

stephane dumas

More forgotten cartoons who celebrates their 50th anniversary.
The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan

the Roman Holidays

The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

writtenbyianmaxtonegraham.jpg

"Why do jerks think everyone wants to see their stupid name?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a rough episode... And we've barely even reached the main plot. Oof, more like a rough season. I hope I get through this pain quickly.
I've just read the real reason they killed off Maude Flanders... Wow. I thought The Simpsons couldn't go any lower, but this is a new level of appalling. South Park has been spiteful before, even towards the audience, but it's rarely towards their own staff.
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Please stop getting information from 4chan! It’s become a cesspool for leaked material that is heavy on spoilers!
By the way, why exactly Cartoon Network ignores the existence of the Powerpuff Girls anime titled "Powerpuff Girls Z"?
Alright, I have started watching the certain Powerpuff Girls anime in Japanese. With English subtitles. That's better.

Featured Posts