Cartoons that would not make good action shows

powerjake

Banned
Remember when Warner Bros reimagined Looney Tunes to be a dark and edgy action show Loonatics: Unleashed. What would people think if other wacky cartoon comedies were revamped into being grim dark action series.

How would people react if these were reimagined as serious dark action shows for example.

1.Powerpuff Girls
2.SpongeBob SquarePants
3.The Fairly OddParents
4.Adventure Time
5.Gravity Falls
6.Wander Over Yonder
7.The Loud House
8.The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
9.Regular Show
10.The Proud Family

If the channels decided to go in that direction, what would all the fans of those cartoons think of that odd change?.

JoeMabbon

Patient Pokemon
With an art style shift, I could see Adventure Time as a dark, action show just going off of setting alone.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Remember when Warner Bros reimagined Looney Tunes to be a dark and edgy action show Loonatics: Unleashed. What would people think if other wacky cartoon comedies were revamped into being grim dark action series.

How would people react if these were reimagined as serious dark action shows for example.

1.Powerpuff Girls
2.SpongeBob SquarePants
3.The Fairly OddParents
4.Adventure Time
5.Gravity Falls
6.Wander Over Yonder
7.The Loud House
8.The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
9.Regular Show
10.The Proud Family

If the channels decided to go in that direction, what would all the fans of those cartoons think of that odd change?.
IMHO and only just that... I personally believe that a good majority of those shows would be impressively improved as dark action shows, but only in the right hands, of course. Otherwise, that's what bad fanfictions in general are for, SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT. Please and Thank You.

Dr.Pepper

I can actually picture Adventure Time and Gravity Falls as a serious series. Not that I want to see it, but you can easily change the art style and remove the comedy.

Dantheman

Thinking about it, it would just be wrong to turn Inspector Gadget into a killer cyborg cop. He's supposed to be a bionic Inspector Clouseu, that's the point!

powerjake

Banned
Thinking about it, it would just be wrong to turn Inspector Gadget into a killer cyborg cop. He's supposed to be a bionic Inspector Clouseu, that's the point!

You mean in a style similar to Robocop, that would destroy the point of a character like Inspector Gadget.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's fun to see James Sie talk about Jackie Chan Adventures.

No mention for Sam & Cat nor Wendell & Vinnie since those two also premiered in 2013.
Since it's the animated show that was produced in France, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' sure deserves a redub into English. Do you want to see this happening?
Norm of the North was released 7 years ago today.
The paradigm shift of “it’s 2011 and I want all my cancelled shows back on TV!” to “you better not so much as GLANCE at Moral Orel.”

Featured Posts