Change one thing about a cartoon

stephane dumas

For Totally Spies, I would have made Geraldine Husk as a member of L.A.M.O.S. organization instead of Myrna Beesbottom or Helga. A teaming of Geraldine with Tim Scam and Terrence would have been more awesome.

AdrenalineRush1996

For The Mummy: The Animated Series, I would do a third season that would incorporate elements from its spinoff film The Scorpion King with Mathayus' reincarnated descendant teaming up with the O'Connell family.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Masters of the Universe: Revelation, I'd have it being a straightforward sequel to the original series than a spiritual one.

And for How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, I would have Heather from the animated series showing up in this as well as this being a two-parter.

Last edited:

Mandouga

The original TMNT series: instead of the "red sky" seasons, I would (loosely) adapt the "City at War" story from the comics. That way, Karai could actually in this show's universe (she only appears in the Tournament Fighters games). Also, it would be a movie; not one of the live-action movies, but an animated movie based directly on the tv show, with the story set after the end of the 7th season.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

AdrenalineRush1996

For Pokémon, I would do a prequel series serving as an origin story for Hunter J.

And for Wizards: Tales of Arcadia, I would have more characters from the Arthurian mythology to appear in this such as Mordred, Kay and so on.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Ben 10, I would do a prequel spinoff focusing on Max Tennyson's time with the Plumbers.

And for Kim Possible, I would do a spinoff focusing on Global Justice.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Sailor Moon Crystal, I would have early-bird cameos from the Sailor Starlights before their introduction in a future season.

And for What's New, Scooby-Doo!, I would have Scrappy showing up in one of the episodes.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Stargate Infinity, I would have more connections to the film and SG-1.

And for Dragon Ball, I would do a spinoff focusing on Capsule Corp.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Yasuke, I would expand the first season's episodes from six to ten in order to expand more on Yasuke's past with Nobunaga and Natsumaru.

And for He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 2002, I would have the second season comprise of 26 episodes which would introduce Adora into the reboot.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

For Generator Rex, I would have a sequel series focusing on Rex and his team comprising of Noah, Caesar, Circe, Cricket, Tuck, Walter (formerly Skwydd) and Kenwyn.

And for Transformers: Prime, I would have introduced Windblade during the final season.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Da Boom Crew, I would make it more interesting with better characterisation, writing and so on.

And for Phineas and Ferb, I would do a crossover episode with The Muppets along with possibly having Weezer guest appearing in it as a nod to their hit "Keep Fishin'".

Pilmedium

In Pokemon, Ash would not have let Butterfree go in season 1 and would have kept Butterfree for at least a few seasons. I cried my eyes out when I saw the episode where that happened.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Cow and Chicken, I would do a spinoff focusing on The Red Guy.

And for The Mask: The Animated Series, I would have Tina showing up since she was the only major non-villainous character from the film not to appear in the animated series sequel.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Dexter's Laboratory, I would have another 30-minute episode, this time serving as a distant finale focusing on a now-adult Dexter.

And for The Powerpuff Girls, I would have an origin story episode focusing on Sedusa.

AdrenalineRush1996

For The Secret Saturdays, I would do a TV film that would take place after the end of season two, focusing on a now-older Zak Saturday.

And for Kim Possible, I would do an anthology series focusing on the rogues gallery.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Infinity Train, I would give four more seasons to conclude the show, thus fulfilling the eight-season plan.

And for The Owl House, I would have season three being a full season along with a fourth season too.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Young Justice, I would do spinoffs focusing on characters who were underutilised in the main show.

And for The Spectacular Spider-Man, I would give three more seasons to conclude the show, thus fulfilling the five-season plan.

Asa

For Dexter's Laboratory in the episode, Dexter Detention, I would've added a scene where the student that bothered Dexter at the beginning of the episode getting his comeuppance at the end.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Justice League, I would have a storyline in which Nightwing appears in a major role.

And for The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I would have a storyline focusing on Captain America's past with Wolverine.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hey LinusFan303, What did you just said about Kickoff to Christmas on "Freeform (Formerly ABC Family)" Network Thread! I know that Kickoff To Christmas will happen this year, I just wait for the Schedule to happen.
Happy 52nd birthday to Vanessa Marshall.
My tweet become banger?? how?

Did a search for Woody Woodpecker this morning, and I found this...

Featured Posts